Create Account

Rich and Luke - Episode 101 w/ adamantium (2x draft)
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2023, 08:36 PM by Rich. Edited 3 times in total.)

Hello SHL!

Stream has ended. We spent most of the time talking about the draft.

You can catch the vod at https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1928319861.

Or you can find past episodes at the youtube link at the bottom of my signature.

Code:
please split pay between myself, luke, and adamantium

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Yayayayaya

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Stream is live. We will begin shortly.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

Stream has ended. Link to the twitch vod is in the op, or check the youtube link at the bottom of my signature.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

I'm deeply hurt by all these accusations and attacks on past Texas management that are only partially true as I definitely kept my eyes on builds of other top teams too, not just the Hamilton.

I'll likely do a podcast (likely not very soon though) to go more into the details but I'll say that after very rough transistion to FHM (at the time 4th worst season ever) I went looking at other peoples builds to fix my own. After doing that I wanted to help the team and went to cehck if we could improve our IAs and bit later I found myself advising the active players. In the end we had group of dedicated users who I wanted to help as best as I could but trying to solve FHM on my own with the time I had wasn't an option.

Also thanks for kind words. I was enforcer all the way to switch to FHM (though I had increased dicipline from the very beginning) as SimonT hit the fan so early that I didn't want to spent money until engine change.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me