Create Account

Dontavius Punishment

Howdy, everyone.

It came to SHL & SMJHL HO's attention that user @Dontavius is currently under our sitewide league minimum age to participate of 13 years old. To ensure the safety of all parties involved and to also ensure our compliance with the Terms of Service of the various platforms the SHL is engaged with, we will be retiring their player Dontavius Sturdy, and temporarily banning the user. When they become of age, we welcome Dontavius to return to the SHL and contact a member of HO to unban their account.

We would like to take this time to reiterate that our age minimum for the SHL is 13 years old, keeping us consistent with Discord and other age requirements.

As always, if anyone has any questions please reach out to myself, or any member of SHL or SMJHL HO. Thank you all for your time.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

fuck @bluesfan55 you just made it in dude

Is there a maximum age? Asking for us 80 year Olds.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Oldest shl user

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

09-20-2023, 07:12 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Howdy, everyone.

It came to SHL & SMJHL HO's attention that user @Dontavius is currently under our sitewide league minimum age to participate of 13 years old. To ensure the safety of all parties involved and to also ensure our compliance with the Terms of Service of the various platforms the SHL is engaged with, we will be retiring their player Dontavius Sturdy, and temporarily banning the user. When they become of age, we welcome Dontavius to return to the SHL and contact a member of HO to unban their account.

We would like to take this time to reiterate that our age minimum for the SHL is 13 years old, keeping us consistent with Discord and other age requirements.

As always, if anyone has any questions please reach out to myself, or any member of SHL or SMJHL HO. Thank you all for your time.

youre scared of a child? aww

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

i thought bro said his birth year was like 1900

[Image: izzy.PNG]

09-20-2023, 07:37 PMGooney Wrote: youre scared of a child? aww
O_o

[Image: rotti.gif]

bro was born after the SHL was created

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

09-20-2023, 07:49 PMaleks Wrote: i thought bro said his birth year was like 1900

1889 tbf

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

Are you saying you want children under 13 on the site? Because that’s what this sounds like

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Not having to be in the SHL sounds more like a win than a punishment.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

09-20-2023, 07:58 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: Are you saying you want children under 13 on the site? Because that’s what this sounds like

[Image: chris-hansen-wants-to-use-kickstarter-to...ize=1200:*]

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

I mean if you'd like to pony up the $5,000 fine if the SHL doesn't knowingly ban an under 13 user....

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

09-20-2023, 07:34 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Oldest shl user
That's my goal.....I'm one of them I think haha

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

Thank god my 13th bday was yesterday /j

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]