Create Account

FHN FHN FHN 2x MIKAL FITEEOD TIME TO BINGO POLKA DONEEEE
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2023, 08:48 PM by Fitted2106. Edited 13 times in total.)

[Image: FHN.png]

[Image: Memers.png]

[Image: Shaq_Reading_21012021123728.jpg]

[Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: 5fAorE4.png]

[Image: Screenshot_20210517-190724_Chrome.jpg]

WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER EDITIONS OF EXIBITIONS ON FINDING OUT WHO THE REALEST IN THE STREETS IS  So it's time to put on your Will Smith city and listen to Eminem, cause it's country time out, this b****, so Bang your banjo get your dog, get a water hose, start drinking out of it, be a man do not forget to be a man because without that you're not. Even gonna know who got picked, so just to hold it tight, don't let your wee wee hang, you know, you gotta be careful of that sometimes we will use hang, and you know, they get wet, you don't want that you don't want to wait, wait, wait, keep that thing dry free. ST d's like a good boy. Do you think your dog would approve of that? Cause I wouldn't, but also like number one pic. K today is gonna be crazy. Cause like could you imagine me a number?  Born pick like there wouldn't be a number 2 pick without a number one pick, so like what would you do if you were born today, but also where the number 1 pick like, how would you even wrap your noodle around that you know, like your brain would just be going crazy like Ah, I'm number. One pick like how did I get number 1 pick me of all people's number 1 pic? I just want to say shout out to the people's elbow for being the greatest finisher of all time, but f*** the rock, hes a piece of s*** and he didn't help those people in Maui.
So f*** the rock.  F****** d********, also a star face still hasn't had a rap Battle with me. I wish she would.
I wish he would because if he did, he would get beat on. But it's cold, bro, like it's cool. We don't need that Stone cold. Steve Austin time 3:16 in this b****Michael said it's getting ready to count on you. Bad boys did, it's almost time for that time a year. Where I do this? You know, you read it. You might reply like fitted media. Or you might be like thunder.  But either way, you get the key to my heart. Baby. You're the one I desire all of you. Little s h l bitches are about to be mine

1. Toronto North Stars Stars Florian Söderberg-Motyla - Fluw
This guy is so clearly a franchise changing game-breaking player. The likes of which the league may have never seen before or ever see again. Because he is him, he is himmy. He is that dude cuz and like Toronto. May have just gotten their next match Sunday. Or the next Joe Sackett, wait, he didn't play there. Never mind, anyways, this stage's gonna be like Michael fitted times 50. And if you know what Michael fitted is then times 50 isn't a whole lot, but it's still a lot because, like 50 is a big number when you use it for times and stuff.  The student also returns to the card of the grocery store, which you can't say about a lot of people cause. You know, society's full of scumbags and litterers and loiterers because you, they just like to hang out in front of the station for gas and like, hang out like it's f****** lunch time at the OK corral and this guy doesn't do that, he likes to just put his hat on, bring his lunch pail and also be like a goat type player. Maybe because number one pick dog you know what I mean? Pride, dangles and f****** snipe some Homer. Some s*** and afterwards goes home tucks in this puppy. Cause, you know, poppies like to be tucked in at night. They love that s***, they're a little.  Babies, alright, anyways, they stood up. F****** number one boy, go out and get drunk. And do some Coke have a good time? You know, just f****** enjoy it. Take that f****** signing bonus and just shut it up. Your a**, baby, have a good f****** time. And don't forget to have a shovel with you. Shovels are always good. Need to have the right tool for the job period
Period.

2. Manhattan Rage Rage  Betzee Nickelback - kahri
His name's Nickelback, but he'll give you a quarter. Cause hes 20% better than the number one pick. That's right, I said it. This guy's gonna be f****** goat times 2 or maybe 20%. Whatever that is, I don't do math. I just, I just say words and tell you how it is. Like an old Southern black lady. When she does that noise, like cause she's about to tell you how it is. No, I'm saying did so like, come on now. Have you ever seen this guy play? Hes f****** the greatest thing ever because hes number 2. And there's only one thing better than one, and that's having 2.  Like how could you ever compare to this guy or be on his level in any category? I mean, I don't think it's even a contemporary, a thought that this guy couldn't be elevated to his own Mount Rushmore with his own heads and shoulders because that's really good for dandruff so definitely use that this is not a promotional add or bit, this is just me hanging out in the car, giving you guys the kind of media you want if you need a promotion. Maybe you should f****** ask your boss or call a club because I don't do that I just do material that the masses want, this is the fitted hockey network. We do not Dick around. We only give you hard-hitting coverage like this, so clean your.  Car, get your pet pet spade and noodle. Make sure that when you're around bikes, you wear reflective clothing because you know, you don't want to drink and drive that could lead to bad stuff like no license and maybe hitting someone so here at the Michael fitted hawking network. We do not contend the US. They are not good, and if you like your noodles made with ramen, then we get along, bro, don't forget to eat them raw too.  Nickelback is definitely the one at number 2.
Nickelback is dead, Nickelback is definitely the one at number 2.

3. Minnesota Monarchs Monarchs Xavier Beausoleil - Takk806
Save your my dog, you made it buddy. Number 3 on Michael FedEx big board of players that were taken today in the correct order because we don't do mock drafts at Michael fitted hockey network, we just tell people the facts hard-hitting coverage, we never take a day off we have an air blimp that watches all the games at once we call it God's Eye but I rename the FedEx I cause I am gone but seriously Xavier another big pick here. You know, I'm in a soda, might have something in the works and have to stop drafting so high unless they traded for this pic and that's why they're picking 3 I haven't really been following the league but i actually have so don't listen to what i just said.  Because I do know all I am the goat I am the master bader and I don't even know how to fish so anyways the monarchs got themselves a king here number 3 is better than number me and this guy can number 4 free. I really need to put some memes in here too but your boy's been slackened like super slacken, but I really wish the best here to number 3. This is a chance to really do big things in Minnesota and terminus franchise around. You know, they could use some banners in the sky. Maybe a retired number or 2. Maybe this is the guy to finally break through. And give them all those hopes and dreams and bring them to the promise.  Land the day I've been searching for you know what I'm saying, that's what the city really wants. Any city just wants to be able to put that freakin. Banner up and let the people know. We came through for you at a time when you needed us the most.
We came through and the time you needed us the most.

4. New England Wolfpack Wolfpack (via Dragons) Jeff Goldblum - SewingWithNancy

Big Jeff Goldblum number 4 from the New England Wolf pack Wolf pack cause we're double saying Wolf pack. Today I guess I don't know who did that if I was a dubber or more of a subguy Domino's aint my thing I like to have a nice little Subway sub, so let's get back to the action here, sewing with Nancy hell of a name kid hell of a name, also, Jeff Goldblum isn't that God, that's an actor wasn't in the flyer or something anyways this flies gonna take their wings and f******Just fly over the ice. I guess you can't f****** beat that you know what I'm saying? I mean, there looks to be some real studs here in this draft but.  I mean, this might have been a reach. I mean, I hear Jeff's a great person you know, takes the trash shot doesn't have to be asked to do the dishes, we all love stuff like that, but also heard he gives his cat too many treats, you know, I'm a big believer and gives the kid a lot of hats, but not too many treats, and as though get sick and stuff, also, you know, but I didn't hear brushes, the Kitty which is good you gotta keep that hair done, can you have the cat getting too much fire everywhere? No one likes that you're not a main next thing. You know, you're itchy, it's in your toes. You can't even wear your favorite clothes anymore. Cause Mr. And Mrs. Kitty just f****** made it there. Bet you know I mean, I love the kitties. Don't get me wrong, no.  And loves the kitties more than me, but come on, bro, clean up after yourself and Jeff needs to teach that cat to clean up after itself. But besides that, Jeff might not be a reach because I might have just lied and Jeff might be a f****** fantastic player for the next 35 years, you know the next, Gordie Howe the next Aaron Wilson, the next I can't think of that 1 guy, but he played forever. Hes like, 25 seasons, he just kept regressing. So who knows? Jeff might be A1TP or not here, just f****** crush on it.

5. Toronto North Stars Stars (via Barracuda) Brooklyn Physt - CptSquall

This here's the steel of the draft Brooklyn can do everything better than everyone there was just a little bit of behavioral issues that people were worried about, but I don't think that translates to the next level, you know, guys at this level just want to win, and you gotta take the best player available. That's Brooklyn brooklyn, should I win number one on all my big boards which I have 1 of them? He went number one so I don't listen to the rest of these fake side here telling you, Brooklyn Dick, I'm number one, cause you know, brooklyn, just, you know, hes a bit of a dick in the locker room f*** that this dude is a monster, I'm talking physically imposing handles the. Rock like a f****** stud Snipes passes. Does it all the only weakness?  The next game is he doesn't drink enough, you know what I mean mistake can do it all where else can I begin? I guess I'll start where I didn't begin or where I ended. But literally steal what else can I say? But capital steel, this dude is. He is shift on lower case times 10. Hes aerial fought at a 100 of the text size. You know, you just can't do it to this guy. Hes Bitcoin before it was Bitcoin. Hes money. All right, so I feel bad for the rest of you guys. You just didn't do the right thing here. You could have saved yourself a lot of embarrassment these top 4 teams, but.  Here it is, Brooklyn number 5. They're gonna write f****** historical documents about the theft. That happened here today I mean, this is just ridiculous. How could you not take this man number one? If I was AGM and I was the top 4 teams. I'd be making sure that someone didn't try to fire me tomorrow if you're being the dumbest b****** in sports history.

6. New Orleans Specters Specters Prince Marius - Karey
They call the boy Prince and New Orleans is his New Castle, his new throne, he is going to raise the ban on New Orleans non Championships he will lift an echo out for millennia the strength of the specters. This is a good pick here mainly because I know nothing of any of the players in the draft, that's just what I'm gonna say most of the time, but this guy definitely drinks his weed, hes and eats his milk. You can't ask for a better person than this I mean.  Stand up, dude like hang out with him last week I thought gunshots just went off in the parking lot but it really wasn't gunshots. It was someone's car I having a kick back or whatever that is when they start it that's kind of scared and can of lied doing draft media in The Home Depot parking lot is kind of crazy, but this dairy hair Yup drink eats his milk. Bro, how many people you know, eat their milk? You're gonna get f***** u* if you're coming the way it prints. That's all I'm saying and I aint talking Persia. Cause this boy don't purr, he f****** bangs, boy. And Kay, he banks. So please be ready when you have to feel the thunder from Prince Thor it's all I'm saying alright, do not f****** sit here.  And act like you weren't ready for this. Because New Orleans come in with the thunder. Cause like real thunder like not the noise. But the other thing that actually hurts people the real thunder. I don't remember what that stuff's called. But the noise sounds like it hurts so beware. Okay, I clipped coupons on the weekend. Just so Prince doesn't f*** me up. I give the coupons to Prince. I know I'm b**** made.  But princess, so look out.

7. Seattle Argonauts Argonauts Sim Wen - Jepox

Solid recreate here and SIM 1 is gonna be asking SIM den because the boy is a solid bust at number 7. Alright, maybe not a bust, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings cause you know, I'm literally clueless with what I'm doing right now more closely than that TV show that used to be on with the guy from scrubs, you know who I'm talking about the black dude, he was also in that show clueless and it played my mind when I seen that so I was like wait, hes in a high school show, but hes like super. Old on scrubs, so you know, twelve-year-old brain pre internet life was tough. It's all I'm gonna say, kids, but SIM 1 is gonna be sim, man, okay, and we'll get rolling with t.  Tim, look at because SIM 1 that's gonna be a hell of a name for the Play by a Play. So when someone man, you guys couldn't hear The Way? I said it I forgot I forgot this. Isn't a podcast Jesus a lot of my jokes probably aren't landing? Then is my inflections aren't showing God damn it. Whoever decided to let me have a phone or the internet and talk to people

8. Toronto North Stars Stars (via pride) Bobby Tkachuky - fubaguy
Another high pick for Toronto that makes it too in the top 8 that I've seen so if it's three, I'm going to feel like a real a******Cause I do remember them picking once before this team might be loaded in a few years and his name's kachuck, that's guys are pretty f****** good gun back to the old man so Toronto might really have some here might have a little recipe you know what I mean might be the best player on that team since Bobby Lane. I remember Bobby lane I don't know if you're pretty as 50 years. Remember, Bobby lane, but Bobby lane was a f****** stout. That's rich, I'm at the rich. Yeah, I'm saying cuz but anyways, kachuki here, dude.  Dude, f****** dude, Toronto man might be some hitters here in a few years seems like I've been letting up on picks and add us this team could really have some push in here. Rest of the Lake better be put on a short notice you've got to watch. When these teams get all these pics, man, they start loading app quick and that rebuild goes real real real fast nowadays with the new TPU scale. So keep keep your buttons pressed for this. These boys brow on some real s***Rookie level deals guys with these TPE. You gotta watch out for that, it's tough out there.  I wish you the best, Mr. Kachuck.

9. Hamilton Steelhawks Steelhawks Jani Manty - puolivalmiste

Man Hamilton pick number 9 I haven't been watching much, but i guess hamilton's no longer the f****** never-ending dynasty that they once were the team that it just felt like no matter what was never gonna lose, always get to the finals. I'm f****** stop a bowl from ever stopping and changing the league I mean, Hamilton was dominating for so long that it's weird for me to see them, not as a dominant team. I'm so used to them just running through the f****** league, getting scoring champions set and records, you know, all that good stuff, man, this lady looks like a fresh leg that Michael fitted needs to really. I wish Michael fitted was still around. He would love this new league, you know, he still.  We've got robbed because the f****** finals were rigged that 1 year he made it they were rigged. I mean, the rest were paid off. There's a 100% proven. I mean, but you know. I tried to have an insurrection at the SHL commissioner's office. But you know, of course. I got f****** cyberhacked and they had to arrest me for nothing. Even as I got cheated in the finals, everyone knows it. B******* 3 of those rafts wikileaks exposed their entire documents showing that they cheated. Michael fitted you know, I was trying to bring home one for Tampa.  Just like my daddy always wanted me to do and you know I had to pay off the rafts. It's cool though it's cool, you know, magical run. But of course, finals were fixed whatever period

10. Chicago Syndicate syndicate (via Platoon) Sad Ketchup - Tylar

Chicago comes in here at number 10 with this boy catch up, the students are real home run something like Hines feel baby. I think this is one of the better picks in the draft Chicago should satisfy itself as a top team for years to come with this one, you can't get better than sad catch app if you did, it'd be happy, catch app so sad cat suit is the number of 10 baby in chicago, that's a great f****** town, deep dish pizza, big old hot dogs lot of catch up to put on them dogs. You know what I mean? I really like this pick for shy town. They fit right in baby, Chicago, born and raised. They said about sad catch up. So now hes gonna be Chicago.  Played, let's go, this date also uses mayonnaise and mustard. So sad mustard wouldn't have been a bad name either So i'm glad that this dog had Is his day

11. Texas Renegades Renegades Guy Incognito - Leafs4Ever
This dude was the polka champ at Kansas City, kansas city, kansas city. Yeah, not Missouri, but Kansas City that's in kansas city, I f****** love how there's a State named Kansas City and the cities only half in kansas city, but this dude won the polka down there, he also blew it down with a 100 rounds and a 100 clips because 50 Cent played his graduation party s*** was Wild Sun Kansas City goes crazy. You should really visit there sometime like I don't know if you're ready for that. It's a hell of an experience the hens are in the house. Those foxes, everyone's f****** clapping with their feet on the floor drinking bruise. It's a good time and people get hurt. Man, like it's men out there. Real men like the kind that f****** wear long sleeves button up.  Charts and then roll their sleeves up cause you know can't be getting the wrist's dirty. You know what I mean you kind of got a sling at the way you pickle and that's just how i'm getting done Some real rusty dudes out there. Just getting it done. Fucking hog tie in some pigs and stuff you know starting fire Fires with flint and i'm not talking michigan you know

12. Buffalo Stampede Stampede Mephistopheles Morgonstjärna - Mayuu

Buffalo coming through this was a team I remember being awesome I don't know what happened but they're not anymore so they're picking 12 I mean they're kind of middle of the pack I remember when chicken wing was on this team they were like a dynasty you couldn't beat that dude, he actually helped rig the finals against fed it. That's why we lost, and I'm still gonna harp back on that X60 finals we got cheated, baby absolutely cheated, Dwight even tried to call in a f****** thing where they look at ballads and whatever all I'm saying is Michael fett is deserved that ring? So this year, Michael fitted will get it while also being the polka champion? Cause I'm taking The Crown one more time. Bingo will be mine as well. No one's gonna stop us. Tampa and 7 Tampa and 4.  Tampa in 30 five, Tampa NS75. And it's all gonna come to ahead. I'm tired of the disrespect and these draft picks don't deserve me to be talking like this on their thing. So back to Buffalo in this guy, solid pick baby. Definitely does double pepperoni on the pizza. Just like your boy, Michael fetted. He knows what goats eat, and it aint grass. It's double pap 16. Cut f****** right down the gullet.

13. Atlanta Inferno Inferno (via Panthers) Jae-ik Barron - charlieconway

Atlanta with back-to-back picks who'd thought this could happen, this team might build something here but not quite as much as Toronto. Charlie Conway's a good name but I like Jay Ik Baron Moore so give this boy a rubber dub dub with your tobblow blob letter hater, and it definitely has this guy cause the gas lines going back to. That's a fart joke that I never finished so just make sure that he gets to the Greek email because Russell Brandon stuff, and whatever else because forgetting Sarah Marshall was a good movie, how yeah, brother.

14. Atlanta Inferno Inferno Kristian Seppanen - MrPresident
15. Calgary Dragons Dragons (via Patriotes) Ryland Murphy - TonyW19
16. Chicago Syndicate syndicate Ho Lee-Smokes - Nike
17. Philadelphia Forge Forge Ubba Lodbrok - Wearingabear
18. Seattle Argonauts Argonauts (via Blizzard) Update Portal - wumaduce
19. New England Wolfpack Wolfpack Lily Jin Morrow - Shiamus
20. New Orleans Specters Specters (via Aurora) (via Stars) (via Aurora) Jordan Thompson - AK41

Ready to grade

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

@st4rface rap battle fitted and make your fantasy pick. You're in group 5

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Ready to grade

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50