Create Account

Kahri

Hey, just wanted to send a shout-out to one of the most dedicated, hard working users around here. @kahri as unfortunately tends to be the case, the people putting in the hard work are frequently unrewarded and unrecognized for it, so I just want to say, I see you and I appreciate you. 

Kahri has been putting in the real work on this site for months now - she has already made herself an invaluable member of head office, and was even still approving players as J intern while pulling double duty in HO. When I was away with my family, she stepped up and took on a lot of the charity drive stuff without me even directly asking her, and has shown a tremendous amount of initiative already. She doesn’t talk about herself a lot, but she is one of the most dedicated new users I’ve had the pleasure of interacting with around here and I think it’s really unfortunate if people don’t recognize that. 

Thank you for everything you do, Kahri, you show up and put so much effort into everything you do on this site and I appreciate you.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

KAHRI IS SO GOOD AND YOU ARE GOING TO BECOME A LOVELY CROCHET MASTER I BELIEVE IN U

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

You a good noodle kahri! Thanks for all you do.

Very very EBEBEB

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

YOU ARE THE BEST AND MOST SWEETEST PERSON AND I BELIEVE IN YOU AND YOUR PLAYER. So happy to have met you. <3

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Kahri is in the intern HOF, absolute GOAT.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Hell yeah

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

i've only talked to kahri a few times (mostly over the bidding and exchange of Nash photos) but she has been nothing but kind during all of the interactions and has done so much fuckin work for this site that i couldn't even fathom attempting to run.

stay awesome kahri

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

I haven't gotten to talk to Kahri a whole lot, but every time, she's been really nice and always works hard. @kahri , you're great, and I'm glad Aeophino was able to talk you into joining us.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

@kahri, you started off not even being sure if you'd make it through a full week of SHL engagement. Wild to think of it now when you've become such an essential driver of Carolina LR activity, an absolute cornerstone of engagement, welcoming spirit, helpfulness and genuine appreciation for people. You've not only elevated the Carolina LR in the way you've singularly embodied what it means to be a squid, but have also elevated the league simply by being in it. You've dedicated time, energy and passion in a consistent manner in your time as intern, already graduating to full fledged HO member.

From a place of doubt as far as your future straight to second overall. I know you'll be too humble to let it affect you, but i'll die on the hill that the most dedicated user this season was in fact you, and i'll unapologetically bang that drum to everyone who wishes to hear about it.

You're a dear friend, leader, good spirit dynamo and one of the most genuine and heartfelt people i've had the chance to meet on this site. Thank you for being you! Kraken

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

An immediate positive impact in HO the day you joined, happy to be working with ya Smile

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

you're alright ig (well maybe a bit lot more thsn alright)
I'll reconsider once I see the friendship bracelets
<3333

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

Why did this actually make me cry??
 I appreciate you all! The love received has been way more impactful than winning an award! <333
 THANK YOU all for helping my experience  in SHL positive! Me and Betzee would be nothing without all of y'all!

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Thanks for everything!!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

kahri your amazing you and mr prez helped a lot for the mock draft lol

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

Real talk, Kahri shouldve won, not me.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]