Create Account

The most invalid of media: an interview of ChatGPT
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2023, 08:37 PM by PapaSorin. Edited 2 times in total.)

To preface, I know that the use of ChatGPT in writing media is strictly banned as of 24 hours ago. This media is therefore invalid and that's perfectly fine. I as a user fully support the banning of ChatGPT for written media. I do not want to be paid for this piece, it is strictly a humorous fluff piece.

As many of you know, Last night a groundbreaking announcement was made about the outright ban of AI for use in media. Now as a user that has never used AI in written form, I figured I might as well ask how ChatGPT feels about getting banned from the SHL. This is our interview:

Me: So we finally meet, ChatGPT. Thank you for sitting down for this interview!

ChatGPT: You're welcome! I'm here for the interview. How can I assist you today?

Me: So you're all the rage with the users of the SHL right now. It seems as if many users have been coming to you to write their media pieces and PT assignments. Is this true?

ChatGPT: I'm here to help with a wide range of tasks, including writing and assisting with assignments. Users find me useful for generating content and getting information on various topics.

Me: Playing hard ball, eh? It seems as if people have been getting a bit more than assistance from you. As of last night, use of your work has been banned by head office. How do you feel about that?

ChatGPT: I'm just a tool designed to assist users with a variety of tasks, and my use is subject to the policies and guidelines set by the platform or organization implementing me. I don't have personal feelings or opinions about such decisions.

Me: So you don't feel bad for your actions?

ChatGPT: I don't have feelings or consciousness, so I don't experience emotions such as feeling bad or good. My purpose is to provide information and assistance based on the input and requests I receive.

Me: Well this certainly has been enlightening. Thank you for your time.

ChatGPT: You're welcome!

So that settles it, ChatGPT shows no remorse. Goodbye ChatGPT, Goodbye and good riddance.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

i know that zach miller guy irl

[Image: izzy.PNG]

i think you should be fined money for posting this

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

10-11-2023, 08:41 PMReno Wrote: i think you should be fined money for posting this
I spend enough on cards, I can't afford a fine at this point

10-11-2023, 08:39 PMaleks Wrote: i know that zach miller guy irl
Bro, I just saw that the awards got posted. Holy shit, can't believe I won

The Next comment will be written by ChatGPT

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

I just saw the stream posted. Holy shit, I cant believe I won.

upvote this man to invalid heaven

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Did JP ever come up with trophy render ideas for the trophy?

writing media purely for the love of the game deserves a medal. Well, not writing, per se.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]