Create Account

Put Out to Pasture

Daryl is old and he is no longer very good, so the time has come to take him to a nice farm upstate to live out his remaining years.

A big thank you to all the Crow Bros and Argos I’ve played with and under along the way, too many players to remember, I would definitely forget some if I tried. The GMs I’ve had, especially @_Blitz_, @TheSparkyDee, @notorioustig and @adamantium, thank you for taking a chance on me ❤️

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

:argohug:

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Feels like just last week. You were one of the people who made being a GM worth it. I hope I get to play with you again!

_/ _/ _/

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

My personal pick for the ArGOAT.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

I am so so glad you stuck with it after getting a late start on your career and then missing some time on top of it. Seattle would have missed out on one of the defining players and personalities of its history so far. Thanks for everything @Urq660

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

10-23-2023, 09:07 PMnotorioustig Wrote: I am so so glad you stuck with it after getting a late start on your career and then missing some time on top of it. Seattle would have missed out on one of the defining players and personalities of its history so far. Thanks for everything @Urq660
Stick taps to that! Great teammate Urq!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Argos legend, without a single doubt in my mind. Thank you for all of these years with Urquhart, and for your tremendous presence in the locker room, Urq.

:argohug:

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Thanks for the memories together. Let the plus-minus be the most important stat forever.

[Image: salming.png]