Create Account

MjölniRSS, your new MonitoRSS replacement!

Hey SHL friends, some of y'all may have heard that MonitoRSS is changing all their feeds to personal feeds by the start of November. This sucks and really makes it so that the bot is no longer functional for the purpose most of us use it for in sim leagues.

Since in ISFL we use MonitoRSS for official league purposes, I've set up a custom replacement and have also implemented most of the commonly used SHL RSS feeds into it as well. It's brand new and custom coded, and I'm hoping it will alleviate some of the pains of losing MonitoRSS!

I'll include the invite link at the bottom of this for anyone who manages a server that would be interested in using it to be able to add it (or use /invite in any server it's already in). 

Feel free to shoot me questions if you have issues, or suggestions for feeds to add to the list - it's a little complex to get set up at first but that's a one time thing! Use the /help command once you've invited it and see how you go! (needs send message, embed and view channel permissions for any channels you want it to post in)

The feeds are predefined, I highly recommend adding by groups, but the ability to add them as individual feeds is there as well if you want to kill some time doing them one by one, or being picky about which you want (or where to send them).

Lastly please remember this is a one person passion project, so always happy to take on feedback for improvements/changes but please be patient with any bugs/issues and make sure to let me know if you experience them!

Invite link:
https://discord.com/api/oauth2/authorize...&scope=bot

[Image: Thor-Hockey_2.gif]

Good work @Thor

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Stampede Dragons Blizzard Steelhawks Panthers Rage Monarchs Wolfpack pride Barracuda Renegades Stars Platoon Aurora syndicate Specters Argonauts Inferno Forge Patriotes Falcons Timber Kraken Scarecrows Raptors Knights Armada Whalers Berserkers Malamutes Citadelles Battleborn Grizzlies Elk Canada Czechia Finland France Germany Ireland Japan Latvia norway Russia Sweden Switzerland Uk Usa Shl 

Test post for emoji image links

[Image: Thor-Hockey_2.gif]