Create Account

Welcome Back Kal

10-25-2023, 09:31 PMKalakar Wrote: not like this wtf I just miss the welcome threads when people create smh why is everything on discord??
I've since read all of the Stormlight Archive and am DEEP in the Cosmere.

Sadeas is a bitch.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2023, 10:18 PM by Kalakar.)

10-25-2023, 10:16 PMhhh81 Wrote: I've since read all of the Stormlight Archive and am DEEP in the Cosmere.

Sadeas is a bitch.

Hell yeah! yes he is. I'm on book 3 of broken earth, then probably onto powder mage!

edit: o and my recreate will have to have a red rising reference hehe

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Welcome back, Kalakar! It's great to see you return to the SHL, and we're all excited to see what you'll bring to the league this time around. Your contributions as a longtime sim streamer have left a lasting impact, and your expertise as a simmer is truly remarkable.
As you embark on this new chapter in the SHL, choosing the perfect player name is a big decision. Here are a few suggestions to consider:
  1. BlazeRipper
  2. IceMaster
  3. PuckWhisperer
  4. SniperSim
  5. FrostBender
Feel free to mix and match or let these ideas inspire you to create a name that represents your unique style and skills in the league. Whatever you choose, we're confident you'll make a name for yourself once again. Welcome back, Kalakar, and here's to a fantastic season ahead!

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

10-25-2023, 10:17 PMKalakar Wrote: Hell yeah! yes he is. I'm on book 3 of broken earth, then probably onto powder mage!

Bloodydamn right, boyo!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

10-25-2023, 09:31 PMKalakar Wrote: not like this wtf I just miss the welcome threads when people create smh why is everything on discord??

this is actually a gripe of mine ngl

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

welcome back @Kalakar

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

@Kalakar welcome back, missed you man.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

kal simmer when

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

10-25-2023, 10:17 PMKalakar Wrote: Hell yeah! yes he is. I'm on book 3 of broken earth, then probably onto powder mage!

this is the only time ive heard powder mage referenced besides one friend, who is the only one amongst us who has read it

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

10-26-2023, 11:11 AMJT3 Wrote: kal simmer when
whenever he gets bored of trolling me ig

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

10-26-2023, 01:39 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: this is the only time ive heard powder mage referenced besides one friend, who is the only one amongst us who has read it

sadge it's been on my list, I have so many series to read tho. I gotta read malazan but 10+ books is a bit daunting rn

10-26-2023, 11:11 AMJT3 Wrote: kal simmer when

unfortunately all the simmer jobs are taken

10-26-2023, 04:34 PMKalakar Wrote: unfortunately all the simmer jobs are taken
[Image: 3f1.png]

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

10-26-2023, 04:34 PMKalakar Wrote: sadge it's been on my list, I have so many series to read tho. I gotta read malazan but 10+ books is a bit daunting rn
I'm 7 years in on the last book lmao

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

10-26-2023, 04:34 PMKalakar Wrote: sadge it's been on my list, I have so many series to read tho. I gotta read malazan but 10+ books is a bit daunting rn

I just finished Memories of Ice, it's worth it but it's a long grind.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]