Create Account

S73 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank You
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2023, 09:06 AM by Pyro182. Edited 1 time in total.)

The regular season has come to an end, and that's always a nice time to look back and get some perspective.
It's also a good time to be thankful, or appreciative in some other way. You can use this thread to say something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.
(Sarcastic or otherwise toxic posts will not be awarded with TPE)
You will receive 1 TPE for saying something nice about someone else.
Only S73 SMJHL Rookies (S74 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, November 5th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

@kahri - Your wiggles are legendary, and you always treat those around you with kindness. It has been a genuine pleasure to be besties with you in the SHL server.

@lore  - Probably the first dude NOT from the ISFL that I got along with, even though I didn't end up on QCC he welcomed me in the LR and made me feel included every step of the way. Genuinely a great guy.

@Crazytomato  - Honestly, I never expected I'd be thanking you for anything. But you've helped a lot with Build and general SHL knowledge, and it has helped drastically. You also made me a sick forum signature, even if I was never smart enough to figure it out lol.

@UptownCord - You invited me to the league, and actually got me to pay attention to real hockey at the same time. I would never be as active or have made as much media without your input and encouragement, and you have genuinely become one of my closest friends (sorry for all that comes with).

@Tesla - I appreciate you responding to my Chirps sometimes. I know its your own way of checking in. Smile

@Aleris - Even though you're bad at fortnite, you got me excited for the draft and helped fill me in on teams/landing spots. I ended up going WAY earlier than I believe anyone thought, but I loved being a part of the process.

As active as I might be when I'm in servers, I really struggle with social anxiety and feeling like a valuable contributor - I never really had that problem here, and it just goes to show how sick of a community y'all have been able to build. It has been a blast, and while I've likely left a few people off from the above, please know you, your work in the league, and your friendship are all valued.

[Image: hamsahoney.gif]

As we approach the long journey to the Holiday season I am thankful for the Regina elk putting so much faith in my player considering how terrible they have been as the season has gone along. Here is hoping for a stronger playoffs and career in the minors moving forward.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Thank you to the Maine Timber for welcoming me in with open arms and a special thank you to SouthPaw for his guidance to a newbie.

[Image: pRYfhit.png]

thanks to the yukon malamutes for being a nice place to talk to and also sliceruser and yukon staff for helping me get SHL started for me

[Image: cVahF90.png]

Thank you, to all of the first generation of rookies in this draft class. It ended up being much larger, at least to me, than anticipated and so many of you have actually stayed instead of disappearing as some tend to do. You are what makes this league great and continue to be great. Thank you all for being here, and for you being you.

I have to first thank Wildfire for getting me interested in the league I'm the first place with his discussion on the isfl discord.

Tedskree as well for not only being such an active GM, but also his build advice that really elevated my understanding of the sim and attributes.

A thank you to the Yukon Malamutes Head Office Fluw and BadWolf for drafting me, welcoming me and showing me the ropes in the SMJHL. I'm happy they looked past my crippling lack of Pokemon knowledge.

Thanks to all the other members of the Malamutes from the oldest vets who scouted me to my fellow rookies for creating a fun atmosphere that I enjoy chatting in.

Thank you to whoever designed the portal as it has made creating a player so easy for me as a new person to sim leagues.

And finally thanks to the simmers. I think they just need a pat on the back every now and then with how much they do.

[Image: lhlsigv2.jpg?ex=65cd244a&is=65baaf4a&hm=...5a69dcac4&]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

@roastpuff @JoeSteel @dankoa @ec06aaj - Thanks to the fellow active falcons rookies for pushing each other throughout the season to earn tpe. Hopefully we can make some noise in the playoffs and in the seasons to come, y'all seem like great people so far.

@Aephino Thanks for drafting me and welcoming me into the Falcons LR, its been a good time so far. SKREEEEE!

\
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2023, 11:05 AM by kenvald. Edited 2 times in total.)

I'd just like to thank the entire Carolina locker room for being great fun and welcoming. I'm not as active as I would like, but I'm lurking in the shadows. The positivity and camaraderie is off the scales.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2023, 11:03 AM by kenvald.)

Double post

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2023, 11:15 AM by dankoa. Edited 1 time in total.)

Thank you to everyone in the Detroit LR for being great people and making this a really fun rookie season. You're all genuinely friendly people and I'm really grateful to have been able to get to hang out with you all. Special thanks to @Aephino for bringing me back to the team after how bad my last career played out and giving me a chance to try and rehabilitate my standing on the site a little bit Falcons

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Thank you to The Kelowna Knights for welcoming me to the team, and being an inclusive and supportive community! @artermis thank you for being patient with the drafting and onboarding, I know there was some initial confusion.

And most of all, thanks to @Frenchie for being both cute as hell and tolerating my flirtingWink

[Image: banes.png]

I would like to thank Yukon Management for drafting me and creating a fun and welcoming locker room, as well as helping me out with my build and advice @BadWolf @Fluw

I'd also like to thank the S74 Yukon Rookie class for keeping it fun and engaging throughout the season, we will be cooking soon!

I'd also like to thank all the players we have in the Yukon Discord, both on and off the team for being active and hanging out while we talk about random stuff throughout the season. Whether it be about Sinterklaas, dutch traditions, or whether you should propose on the first date. @FuriousChicken @fubaguy @Eggcracker

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

Thank you to the S74 draft class for making this fun again! It's been a while since I was a wee rookie and it's definitely refreshing to have all the excitement back.

@ibuprofenaddict @JoeSteel @dankoa @ec06aaj You guys are awesome, let's go shock some people in the playoffs!

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]