Create Account

The Playoffs are here!
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2023, 10:44 PM by ThePyroAlpaca. Edited 5 times in total.)

Are you excited for playoffs?

I sure am as well as many of the other great teams across the SMJHL. One team that probably regrets making the playoffs is the Detroit Birds. They have the unfortunate luck of running into the Future Quebec Dynasty led by Net Man (Best Goalie, Future Dennys owner/operator), Ryland Murphy (Most Assists, Most Hits), Jeff Hunziker ( Most Goals, Most Points) and rookie sensation Celeste Desjardins (Most points ever by a rookie). 

Now am not saying Detroit is a bad, they finished with 69pts (Nice.) which was good for 8th in the league and last in their division. Let's be real though, Detroit's just doesn't stack up. Honestly if you’re an outsider to this series don't even tune in. It's a waste of time. Go watch any other series, they will be more exciting and less one sided. If you don't believe me here are some reasons why you shouldn't watch this bird massacre.

1.The falcon is inferior to the owl. Listen there are alot of cool birds but the falcon isn't one of them. They are literally just midget hawks. Owls on the other hand are thee apex nocturnal predator, have dark vision, and can rotate their heads 270 degrees. This increased vision allows them to clearly identify how lame falcons are.
[Image: Owl.png?ex=65518af1&is=653f15f1&hm=a12c9...4c9f891b5&]

2. Quebec is charitable and 10 steps ahead. While most GMs were scared to auction off anything truly valuable for the charity auction, Quebec put up our home ice for charity. Most people memed on the decision and management, especially when the design came in... but look at them now. Perched in the owners box they get front row seats and home ice advantage to have a giant Detroit sucks banner on the ice and they raised money for a great cause.

3.Red teams suck in every league. Look at Ferrari, Manchester United, Arizona Cardinals, The Canadiens. Like these teams, the Detroit Birds have a great pedigree but generally haven't won anything of note in years and their fans legally have to go therapy after some games these days
[Image: Red.png?ex=65518af1&is=653f15f1&hm=c2d25...03f2d4fd8&]

4. Detroit Lacks any " Razzle Dazzle". Did anyone pick Detroit as their rivals during rivalry week? Did anyone remember they still play in the league? Are Detroit the "Minnesota Mild" of the SMJHL? Probably.

[Image: Det.png?ex=65518b7c&is=653f167c&hm=07e04...f738c59d6&]

Well if you're still going to watch this series over any of the other the exciting clashes your are either a sadist or a QCC fan. If Detroit’s lone fan disagrees with any of my points, I'd love to hear from you in a media piece otherwise I'll take your silence as agreement. If you really love falcons just ones not from Detroit here is a live feed of peregrine falcons you can watch instead.

Best of luck to all teams except Detroit in the first round.

God I love playoff media

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

:dennys:

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]

Let's Pop off!!!!

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

Wow, your ice is entirely too appropriate.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

between the ice and the media, the disrespekt tank is already full. Thanks!

YAWN

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2023, 09:27 PM by Evok.)

[Image: peepo-laugh-point.gif]

(might as well laugh ourselves)

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

u wot m8

Skreeee Falcons

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

Scoreboard

\
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2023, 08:37 PM by Aephino. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: qcc.png]

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

this aged like milk on a hot radiator, absolutely ruined

SKREEEE Falcons

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King