Create Account

S73 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank You

It’s hard narrowing down to specific people, so I’ll just cop out and say thank you to everyone in the Raptors LR. Even though we were a bad team this season, we lucked out with a great group of people, and the sim giving us stuff to have fun with (Hits, PIM, etc). Honestly does seem like we’re going to be incredibly deadly in a few seasons, and it definitely seems like a great group of people that are determined.

I'd like to thank the Maine Timber for drafting me onto their squad. My players are not always the most consistent but I owed it to you to make someone that would be a positive impact on the team. I love being in the best LR in the league. @SouthPaw @TheGreatToeJam

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2023, 04:35 PM by ThePyroAlpaca.)

Wow, Thank You is a mPT? I'm going to need way more than 25 words. I guess I'll start from the top down.

1.) Thank you to @Evok  You've built great organizational culture over in the QCC locker room that is evident by all the alumni and other friends that are always active there. You are the embodiment of kindness.

2.) Thank you @RAmenAmen and @lore . Couldn't have ask for better GMs. Your guidance and patience with all of us rookies was exceptional but second to your wit and willingness to help us succeed. You both are the best GMs in the league and I refuse to hear otherwise with extreme prejudice.

3.) To the Vets and Mentors (too many of you to @ ) Thank you for dragging us 11 rookies to the playoffs when everyone had written us off. Thank you also for dealing with our constant chaos and general cult behaviour.

4.) Thank you to my fellow QCC rookies specifically @skyrrhawk @Tsunny @NaomiMannequeen Honestly loved all of our shenanigans and I look forward to you never scoring in the shl and fighting you all.

5.) Special thank you to @Hordle for being a great mentor and captain. Also thank you for allowing us to start you a cult. Looking forward to winning you that 4 star cup before you retire

# DoItForNetMan

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

So many thank yous are needed, it's good news that we can go over 25 words!

First and foremost I'd like to thank @Evok for creating the best team in the SMJHL (totally not biased whatsoever and I won't hear otherwise). You've given us all in QCC a place we really cherish. Even if it's only been a couple months since I've arrived, it really has felt like a full hockey season has gone by, I love you all in QCC!

Secondly I'd like to thank @RAmenAmen and @lore for being incredible GMs and believing in my and Frøya, drafting me so early even! I asked right before my pick was announced at the draft "Am I home?" and I'm more than happy to tell you both that, yeah, I'm home. This is my home and I love it here! <3 Thank you so much.

Then I'd like to thank @ThePyroAlpaca, @skyrrhawk, @hockeyiscool, @JohnnyPatey, @vic03, @locrianmidwest for being part of this amazing rookie class we have going on. I hope all of us who are still active here can so our best to make QCC a dynasty for the next four years! A special shoutout to ThePyroAlpaca and skyrrhawk for all of the shenanigans we pull together in our rookie chat. I think QCC wouldn't be the same without you two.

Next I'd like to thank @TonyW19, @Valpix, @Faelax, @mer, @Matteo, @Hordle for being amazing mentors, enablers to our chaos in the rookie chats even if they don't intend to be *coughWeBuildACultAroundNetMancough*. You guys rooting for us and helping us build, write and more has really helped us develop into the players we are now and you're a source of inspiration that I hope we can live up to and become like.

And lastly I'd like to give a really big personal thank you to @Tsunny. You didn't have to join the SHL with me, you aren't the biggest hockey fan after all, you're still very new to it and I'm glad you've been enjoying hockey. We're not siblings irl, but throughout this entire experience you've really felt like a sister to me, both in and out of the games. I really appreciate you and I'm super happy we get to play together. I'm hoping we keep playing together for the rest of our careers! Love ya sis~! Oh and I didn't mention you in the rookie points because I wanted to save you for last, but like all of the thank yous regarding the QCC rookies applies to you too as well of course! >.< But yeah... it really means a lot to me that you've decided to join me on this journey and I'm having an absolute blast and I hope you are as well. One season down and many more to come!

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

It's easy to say because I'm echoing the others but for real, huge props to the other rookie Falcons. The locker room has been great fun to be a part of and the enthusiasm of the season has been a great motivator to keep plugging away. Every other team I get involved with is going to have a high bar to clear.

Thank you @Frenchie @sve7en and the rest of the Carolina Kraken for being one of the most amazing places and most amazing people in the league. Knowing that I get to talk to you guys is what keeps bringing me round to the league, or at least the Kraken discord server lol

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

Thank you to the whole Season 74 rookies for making this start a fun experience. Thank you also to the Colorado gang and the management for the welcome back there

Thank you to Malamutes for taking a chance on me in the 5th round. Might not be the defensive rookie of the year, but I know I played my heart out for giving me the chance.

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

As a thank you, I would like to send it to the entire QCC team. When I first got drafted by them, I was anxious since in most draft convos, I stated I wanted a winning team which it did not look like this team was. Well after picking our team to come last in my predictions, we did everything but that by having an amazing team, filled with so many amazing rookies. With the amount of activity the locker room has, even though I am not the most active, it still keeps most of the rookies active which is what helps a team succeed. I am beyond excited about what the next few seasons bring for this team and my player, so I want to give a big shout-out to the QCC!

I'd like to say thank you to Colorado for drafting me. And also to the locker room in Colorado, they're great. It's been a heck of a first season and I can't wait for what's to come.

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

Thank you to Snussu and Artermis for picking me up and teaching me about FHM and the SHL.

Also thank you to everyone in the SMJHL for being so warm and welcoming!

I'd love to thank everybody, but a special thanks goes out to the lovely trading card team.

I know @caltroit_red_flames has been big on this, but someone pinged me in discord saying they got my card and that peeked my interest in this group again. Also a special thanks to the Elk for picking me up off waivers, I hope I haven't disappointed!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

I want to thank @Gwdjohnson for signing me mid season and letting me show my skills as the best backup Tendie in the league!

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

this is an mpt??

alright.

@NaomiMannequeen @ThePyroAlpaca @Tsunny @JohnnyPatey @vic03 @locrianmidwest @hockeyiscool best rookies, best teammates

@Hordle you are a saint for putting up with the insanity that developed out of the above group of rookies. i am not sorry for the cult activity. farewell and good night sweet net man

@RAmenAmen @Evok @lore @Faelax thank you for being so welcoming and so patient with all of my dumb little questions. i said most of this in the server already but you are a big part of why i stuck around. also thank you specifically to ramen and lore for facilitating my absolutely insane rookie season numbers

we fell short but thats okay because we have each other! heres to next season !!!!

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]

Everyone in Kelowna has been great. I haven't quite been as active as I'd like to be in the future, but artermis has been fantastic. Our team might not be anywhere near top of the league, but it's a great group of dudes that I look forward to playing with.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]