Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

option 2

[Image: rNFUuoN.png]

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

[Image: E4gE26b.jpg]

[Image: sulov.gif]

pt pass

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

ISFL PT

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

We all know that Micool has a very strong legal defense team behind him but the buffalo stampede is there to defend their international friends team captain! I believe that micool really only has the authority over the challenge cup and thats about it. Micool cannot possibly assert that someone else is not able to tell people they are going to win a different cup, particularly one that micool has never played in a tournament trying to win. The argument is baseless and even though Micool has in fact won the cup multiple times its time to pass on the torch to some of the other players around the league. This would not be the first time there was a lawsuit regarding this and Micool is not going to be able to assert that he can do whatever he wants all over the world when it comes to suing us. Especially in Finland why would he have any right to the words we are saying. With that, FINLAND WINLAND were gonna win da cup.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Sad Ketchup of the Chicago Syndicate and the Newfoundland Berserkers would likely not have an issue if he was traded by either team in terms of the locker room or fit, as Sad Ketchup generally is able to vibe with any group. Sad Ketchup may have to adjust his game though as Sad Ketchup does have a certain type of game and if the coach has a certain way they want Sad Ketchup to play or want to change Sad Ketchup to a player he is not. Not to say Sad Ketchup is unable to change the way he plays, but he will likely struggle for a period of time adjusting his style. Currently Sad Ketchup is known to be an offensive threat with a lackluster two-way game albeit improving. Sad Ketchup also doesn't mind a new challenge, but it would just take time for him to adjust and could very well work out, but also there is obviously some risk involved.

(160 words)

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Option 2

[Image: MeKCGR1.png]

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Getting traded is never going to be fun. You have an established community that you are apart of in the city where you currently play and then all of a sudden the next day you have to be on an airplane (most likely) to a new city. It never feels good to be traded but in the event that I was, I can imagine it would be very easy to adjust to the on-ice portion of the changes. Let’s face it, hockey doesn’t change that much system to system. We are still working towards the same collective goal - put the puck in the net and make sure our opponent’s don’t have the ability to score themselves. However, the real challenge of getting traded is what happens off the ice. Finding a new apartment or home. Really hard. Getting along with new teammates. Nerve wracking. Finding the best places to eat in a new city. Yikes. I don’t want to go to a new team, please just let me stay in Chicago. Thanks.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2023, 10:13 AM by goldenglutes.)

prompt one written task

well my legal defense would be to go and talk to micool my friend @micool132 on the atlanta inferno who claims to have trade marked the phrase i'm gonna win the cup. and what would i say to him you might ask? well i would just like to bring it up with him that he is not the originator of this saying and there fore he has no right to claim sole ownership of the trademark! the trademark should belong to all of nem (new ehm maybe) at least the older members who were there and spammed im gonna win the cup like me and @"sears" rip @"dripologist" cam @Jepox and quasi and efiug @efiug and sour and others too. micool simply took our nem saying and popularized it! we as a group should hold the rights together! therefore i should be getting a share of the law suit money as well! give me the money! i should have rights to that money! cam too! and the others as well!

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

https://forums.sim-football.com/showthre...#pid748872 -ISFL Affiliate

[Image: dc24.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: crunksig2.png]

Code:
Option 2:

Written Task: If your player got traded to a new team, how would they go about adjusting and learning the new system?

Well, being the interim GM in Seattle, I feel like this would be a tough look for me, trading myself away from my own team, but I digress. I have been traded once in my career, back during my junior days. My last season in Vancouver was a rebuilding year for the team, so I was moved at the deadline to Regina. While it didn’t work out, and I couldn’t help them win a cup, it was fun to get to know new people and I feel like I joined the room just fine. It is always awkward getting to know everyone, but it was the same when I joined Seattle and Vancouver, so you just have to take in in stride and continue to be yourself and get along with your teammates. The nice thing is there are a lot of really nice people in the league that make a new locker room easy to join.

157 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

PT Pass

[img]```[Image: W6NIRSC.jpg]

[Image: kaliyev-1.png]

Option 2

Jay has been a 1 team player for history whole career, in the J he was a proud Newfoundlander and in the SHL he's been a proud Winnipeger, being the assistant captain for one and the captain for the other. Never being traded would make this experience weird and definitely unfamiliar. Teams have to be desperate to trade their captain so I would imagine we're back to rebuilding when the trade actually happens so maybe it won't sting too much. It would hurt to say goodbye to the only team that I've ever really known but I would bring activity and hype to any team that I'm a part of. No matter what team I'm on, I'm bringing 110% to every game and everytime I'm in the locker room with the rest of the squad. I'm not sure how much help I'll be since I'll likely be old by then but every team needs to have a strong third line to win cups.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]