Create Account

Baltimore extensions
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2023, 06:36 PM by hhh81. Edited 1 time in total.)

I am thrilled to announce some contracts before the roster freeze!

F Raiya Rabinov @diacope Platoon
S74: $4,000,000
S75: $4,000,000*
S76: $4,000,000*
*Will adjust up a tier as needed

diacope has been a huge part of our team the last few seasons, and we're thrilled to run it back. Can Raiya get back to back 40 goal seasons? Only time will tell Smile

F Thomas Liebold @Hungy Fella Platoon
S75: $4,000,000
S76: $4,000,000

I'm still baffled he fell as far as he did in the draft. He's been a huge earner and will be a major factor as a rookie next season. Welcome to the big show, don't give your brother too much trouble.

F Brock Samson @brocksamson Platoon
S74: $3,000,000

What a season he had for Nevada! He's back for another season with our team.

D Philip Fry @Wheels Platoon
S74: $7,000,000
S75: $6,000,000

Fry is a leader on our new look defense, and he's poised to be a fantasy darling for seasons to come. Welcome back and enjoy the big payday!

D Ryan Quintana-Green @Crash_Conrad Platoon
S75: $4,000,000

Joining his S71 Vancouver classmates, RQG is headed to Baltimore! I was excited when he slid a bit in that draft, and his classmates spoke highly of him. He's continued to be a steady earner and is a huge part of what we're building in Baltimore. We expect big things next season

G Beau Kavanagh @takethehorizon Platoon
S74 $2,500,000

Kavanagh had a tough season with Great Falls but really turned it on late pushing Vancouver to the brink in the playoffs. We'll welcome him after another season with the Grizz.

F James MacAvoy @Enraged Platoon
S74: $3,000,000

I took a late flyer on MacAvoy and he's kept plugging along for Colorado. Happy to see him spend a little more time in our system.

We also resign our star backup for another tour of duty

G Toms Zile @Advenny Platoon
S74: $4,000,000 (IFA)

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Accepto!

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Accepted!

Let's goooo! There's no need to change lanes for me, still tons of Baltimore Platoon story left!!

*signs the dotted line*

Accept! Platoon

Accepted!

Accept

Gladly accept, lets do this!

[Image: nf6AAw2.png]

processed

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]