Create Account

S74 mPT#0: Your Mom

There's nothing more intimate than a game of uno. I keep that between my partner and I, as it should be. so the absolute scenes of when I learned about my teammate @Seany148 playing a couple games during the mom trip with mine? I was fuming. Safe to say it'll be weird for a bit.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

This would cause major issues for me. No one should be having a fantastic night out with my mother without me knowing. I think the person would have to tell me first, but this is really unacceptable. I would be telling the team to cut the player because this is not okay.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

The scenes if the first thing that happens when Benny gets to Tampa is someone wheeling his mom--the guy's still got friends back on LI, right, there's mob ties everywhere, why even bother fucking around with that?

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Jaxson Reaper would be absolutely flabbergasted and would immediately request for a trade. If the trade wasn't granted, the only way to get even from here would be to reverse sweep and have a night of passion with the teamates mom.

42 words

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

Conner gets around. If anyone sleeps with his mom (or dad) then he will just sleep with their parents right back. So don't even think about it punk.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

Instructions unclear, as the question is almost phrased as how would my player react to a teammate sharing a night of passion with *their own* mother. In this case, and depending on the species and culture of said teammate, it would definitely taint Marek's view of them, as he comes from a fairly traditional family and incest is frowned upon. If its a step parent, then Marek has probably seen it already on the internet, and the locker room is full of high fives.

Now, if said teammate had a night of passion with Marek's own mother? The minimum punishment would be locker boxing. Marek does not lose in locker boxing. Marek would be intensely concerned about his parents relationship and the affect a disintegrating marriage could have on the brewing business they've worked so hard on. On a completely unrelated note, the beer brewed by Marek's father has recently become a favorite of some ahem, unsavory types around Pilsen and Prague. Guys with pseudonyms and multiple fake passports. It is unclear how his father might leverage those connections in these circumstances, if at all.

\

Jeff would ultimately be very surprised, but be honored that a fellow teammate spent the evening at the graveyard grieving over Jeffs late mother. Seeing flowers on the headstone always makes him happy when he sees them, regardless of who brought them.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Dunkler is extremely confused by the rumors that reporters have brought to his attention. His mother was a jackal, and his father was a grilled cheese sandwich.

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

as a thermoplastic lifeform, we have brethren that are specifically made for the specific purpose. Oranj Konhe is the first in his family to not be one of them so this wouldnt be a problem for Konhe has its part of their job

That's amazing!  You'd probably be thinking it would be ticking me of-fa-fa, but the funny thing is, is that their mom was playing with my arm stick all night long anyway while making me talk!

Egli would not concern himself with it because his mother is an adult who can do whatever she wants, and rumors are fucking stupid anyway. 

With the most respect possible, I appreciate everything the PT team does, but this one ain't it chief.

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

Well this feels provocative! I’m not one to fight, but I would have a strong conversation with my teammate telling him it is uncool and it shouldn’t have happened. Regardless, my mom is a grown individual and can make their own decisions, I just wish it was not my teammate.

Code:
50 Words

Having been brought to the Atlanta Inferno and feeling at home as a rookie, I would be hurt if my mom had slept with a player after my joining the team a week or so ago. I can only pray that my mother did not enjoy a night with my new Atlanta teammate, Kristian Seppanen...

Be it Corey Perry or Zach Wilson, anyone who attempts to play bury the rod with the Hillbilly Billy Hill's mom will be in for a world of hurt. On top of that, likely a few std's. I mean, they are willingly banging a hillbilly.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

Philip Fry's reaction would be the same as mine. Rumors are typically false and the one's around someone's family are off limits. Do better people. (25 Words)