Create Account

S74 mPT#0: Your Mom

Shnopple would probably not really care to much and have a good laugh about it knowing the new your mom jokes that may come in the future.

Nobody is allowed to go on romantic dates or any form of events with my mama. My mama is my mama and my mama only unless it was a billionaire and they were willing to adopt me but if it’s somebody from the St. Louis scarecrows team, hell no. Ain’t nobody better than me, so ain’t nobody getting my mama

It depends on which player, yknow. JWP's mom is dead, so it would have to be someone who can speak to the dead. Otherwise, they're just bluffing.

[Image: jwpshl.png]

I'm very happy for my teammate cause moms deserve love and appreciation. If that comes in the form of something physical or romantic, I'm all for it. Plus Michelle Hardison from Florida is an independent woman and single and I know that she enjoyed going to a Tampa Bay Barracuda game with whoever took her. If it went further than that, good luck. My mom is a cougar.

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

Interviewer: So there was a rumor-

Dave Heinrich: I would be extremely careful with what I say next if I were you.

Interviewer now sweating bullets: Why?

Dave Heinrich: The last news agency to comment on that was sued for libel by my agent.

Interviewer: A libel lawsuit is not that bad.

Dave Heinrich: It is in an extradimensional court that embraces trial by combat. You ever see a bunch of journalists try to fight an eldritch abomination?

Interviewer: And with that we'll be back after a few short messages from our sponsors!

Code:
Word Count: 93

Honestly... good for her I guess. Yeah it'd be a bit weird and I'm sure the chirping will get awkward, but it kinda seems like she's been lonely since her divorce and maybe some company would do her good. I just don't need any of the details, please...

Well since my player render is a stray cat from the streets of Tijuana, my reaction would be shocked to hear somebody had somehow accurately located a street cat's biological mother.

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

If there suddenly were lots of widespread rumors that a specific teammate had enjoyed a night of passion with my mother, it depends a lot on the situation. If my father had passed away some time ago it would just be weird. It would also be weird if my father is alive, but divorced from my mother. But if he is alive and still married to my mother it would be unacceptable and time for a trade.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

I hope that whoever that player was, would have treated my mother well because she is a very classy lady and deserves the finest treatment. If not, then I might have a few choice words and punches for said player.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Depends, I haven’t had a dad my whole life so we have been in the market for one. If one of the boys wants to step up then I’m cool.

tell you how i would react? This has already happened to me. Shoutout to the one and only sig GOAT @High Stick King who got all freaky with mi madre on an anchorage road trip. he gave me a free sig though afterwards so we good.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

Pretty similar to how most sane people would react. Realize that it is not true and go about my day with my teammates who I go to war with every day.

31 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

I would probably question how it happened. How did my teammate even find my mother? No way she's going on the mom's trip, so what sort of devious move did they have to make to track her down? A lot of questions and sleepless nights will be coming for me about the logistics of this happening mid-season.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Cal Juice would not have any reaction to this news because what two consenting adults do between each other is not any of Cal Juice's business. Seriously, bunch of prudes showing up this week on all of social media. Let adults smash who they want to.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2023, 06:19 PM by DELIRIVM. Edited 2 times in total.)

Teal'c's parents are both dead. Long dead. Teal'c is near 100 years old thanks to the Go'a'uld symbiote in his abdomen. So when asked about if someone fucked his mom, Teal'c is simply confused. There is no way as ghosts don't exist. So did you just fuck the idea of his dead mother? But if anyone was the one that tried to fuck his dead mom it would be Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]