Create Account

The Case for Ohio

11-30-2023, 06:06 PMWasty Wrote: Oh I remember the NWJHL Detroit and Montreal was always a confusing one when there was Prince George, Vancouver, Kelowna, Lethbridge (a couple times) and Seattle. Also didn’t Anaheim have a team at the start as well?

Montreal was an expansion as was Anaheim iirc

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

fun fact. during the S60 expansion. someone did submit an app for Cincinnati

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

We would have a Columbus franchise if I didn’t feel like I owed it to Brandon to keep the Stampede in Buffalo 30 something seasons ago

Today you learned

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

11-30-2023, 06:46 PMluke Wrote: fun fact. during the S60 expansion. someone did submit an app for Cincinnati
This is also true! And has been submitted as a rebrand/relo option. Never say never.

11-30-2023, 06:06 PMWasty Wrote: Oh I remember the NWJHL Detroit and Montreal was always a confusing one when there was Prince George, Vancouver, Kelowna, Lethbridge (a couple times) and Seattle. Also didn’t Anaheim have a team at the start as well?
Yes Anaheim and Lethbridge were resurrected as J teams, now they’re Yukon and Newfoundland

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2023, 10:15 AM by MikeLiut. Edited 3 times in total.)

Hey @Bfine shhhhhh don't spoil my rebrand pitch for Baltimore. :eyes:

I, too, beat this drum everywhere I go. Ohio sim sports team or bust

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

11-30-2023, 06:46 PMluke Wrote: fun fact. during the S60 expansion. someone did submit an app for Cincinnati
Yeah I think I also sent a really bad app for a Columbus team in S60. Glad there’s many of us out there trying to drive Ohio forward!

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

11-30-2023, 07:26 PMBfine Wrote: Yeah I think I also sent a really bad app for a Columbus team in S60. Glad there’s many of us out there trying to drive Ohio forward!

OH RIGHT BECAUSE YOU WERE MINNESOTAFINE I FORGOT. yeah it was actually you good job

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

ohio doesnt deserve shit because of skyline chili

[Image: izzy.PNG]

petition to preemptively ban ohio teams

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

11-30-2023, 07:08 PMhhh81 Wrote: Hey @Bfine shhhhhh don't spoil my rebrand pitch for Baltimore. :eyes:

I, too, beat this drum everywhere I go. Ohio sim sports team or bust

wtf  :eyes:

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

Great points here, I would love to see that.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

11-30-2023, 06:21 PMsve7en Wrote: Carolina is an Ohio team
No

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Fuck Ohio. How many QBs have the Browns drafted that were bust? OR what about their river that caught on fire? Or the helllscape that is east Cleveland.
Also, What the hell is a Guardian anyway? No Ohio teams for life.

Oh and your chili sucks too.