Create Account

S74 SMJHL PT #1 - New Places

Stepping into the locker room for the first time was an exhilarating experience, filled with a mix of nerves and anticipation. Having heard about the legendary St Louis Scarecrow teams of the past, I instantly felt their presence inside the locker room. Being a part of such a great organization is not easy, but having my new teammates around me and welcoming me helped put me at ease. Being the 4th overall pick, there is also some instant pressure to come in right away and contribute at a high level; which I have no doubt I will do, however having a great locker room helps a bunch. Me and my fellow rookies did a rookie meet and great which allowed for us all to get to know each other better and understand that if we all get better together then we will be very successful in the juniors, and try to mirror what some of the great Scarecrow teams did in the past.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

It was an interesting experience walking into the Kelowna locker room for the first time. Everyone had heard by now that not only was Journey Man not planning on staying on the team for a full Juniors career, but that he was only planning on staying for one season. He planned to request a trade during his sophomore off-season, following the SHL draft. Journey expected to get the cold shoulder from teammates, being outcast as disloyal. But that's not what happened to Man. Journey was welcomed with open arms, both by his fellow draftees and by the older players on the team. Both of his General Managers were happy to have him, despite his odd career goals. Journey Man didn't really have any expectations on where he'd end up, but he's quickly found Kelowna to be a good rest spot (or what most people would call "home"; Journey doesn't really use that word.)

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Timber

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

As Alexel Kamensky strides into the locker room, there's an immediate shift in energy. His arrival doesn't just mark the addition of a player; it's a moment that resonates with the team's spirit. The teammates, a mix of seasoned players and enthusiastic rookies, greet Alexel with a chorus of cheers and claps. They surround him, offering hearty handshakes, pats on the back, and warm welcomes. Being part of the team, I join in the excitement, extending a handshake and a smile, eager to welcome Alexel into our fold. The coach, a figure of authority and guidance, approaches with a blend of pride and anticipation. "Welcome to the Berserkers, Alexel," the coach says with a firm handshake, his eyes reflecting a sense of confidence in the team's new addition. He emphasizes the team's values of hard work, dedication, and unity, expressing his belief in Alexel's potential to contribute to the team's success. The coach stresses the importance of teamwork and adapting to the team's strategies

Isfl +J

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Upon the draft the malamutes have selected Wellerman from deep sea city of rum with the thirty ninth pick in the draft. Wellerman was selected with his fellow draftees Kalix elly the snow leopard. Upon waking up wellerman flew to Yukon from deep sea city of rum to Yukon to join the malamutes as a new member on the team as well as Kalix, elly the snow leopard was welcomed with wellerman into the locker room and onto the training facility in Yukon. Fluw and badwolf greeted all of us new draftees to the locker room and to the team. Wellerman is gonna have to get used to this weather since he was where it always warm and it’s cold up here. Wellerman got settled into his new home where eggcracker and hffo invited wellerman to the welcome Yukon party as well as the new recruits. Elly of course had her favorite drink strawberry milk homemade not syrup or powdered sugar kind you get from the store.

168words

[Image: b3ayEGX.png]

Despite drafting Supreme Dalek, the Raptors were quite unsure of what exactly they had just let into their locker room. Staring at the relatively short, yet rotund metal encapsulated being in front of them they had to wonder what was really going on inside this thing, what where they thinking? It was near impossible to tell with the lack of emotional tells. Adding to the uncertainty of meeting their new teammate, was that Supreme Dalek was a being of very few words. One word answers to be exact. What was Dalek asking their teammates to "explain"? What did Dalek want the team to "exterminate"? Did the locker room have a new developed spider problem and Dalek was arachnophobic? Was Dalek just trying to express their wish to exterminate the Raptors competitors? Dalek's teammates are still unsure to this day, but are willing to go with it, and chock it up to weird superstitions on Daleks part. Always a welcoming bunch, the Raptors wouldn't allow Daleks quirks to stop them from integrating them into the locker room with a rousing all-night celebration with fellow draftees La Sombra, Pinli, and Goose.

For come o'dirga the locker room experience was a dream come true. He was part of some locker rooms during his stints with the youth german team but being in a more permanent spot was unbelievable. The kewlona knights were a really welcoming group and immediately received come with open arms. Come O'Dirga was mentored by former SHL German legend Hans Graf, so he had gotten a lot of first hand accounts of the J and the SHL locker rooms. This absolutely met those expectations and even surpassed them in some aspects. Seeing his name on a nameplate and a little space for him to hall a home was an unbeatable feeling. All the other rookies seemed to share the sentiment to he knew he was at the right team to start his career. He didnt know if and what awaited for him at the SHL level, but no doubt that in the juniors, Kewlona was home

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]