Create Account

Ya boy os bhcak tampa on ten
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2023, 05:23 PM by Fitted2106. Edited 2 times in total.)

[Image: Screenshot_20210517-190724_Chrome.jpg?ex...5808ea7eb&]

[Image: Bernie_Sanders_Iowa_Victory_Speech_React...a66120dd8&]

It's coming to my conclusion that I've been gone too long while teaching special kids with special needs how to dig to the marijuana trench. Because that's what a Cobra does when it's fangs or mad, I just sip sardine a** and f***** also drink Budweiser, cause how else can you be an American gangster without being m***** ******* me anyways, Wagner seventeen's leading me to a point per game season, which is awesome. Because I'm gonna tell all the f****** p****** to shove it when I sign a mega contract cause we already know who puts butts in the seats, and that's your boy especially with his great price game pressures. There aint nothing that impressed me so much. And now we got Stevie h on Tampa Harrington that boy Lyme.  Yawning, ready for this s***, we're done playing games. We're done holding hands. We're dumb playing Rosie Posie. There aint no more Buster pos. Y, but you know only once in a cheetah's life. Does it have to come down Mo? Polito spill out the procedure and then pants and show you what pound town is. And that's me um pound town. If you haven't touched it, go get some pudding. Cause that s*** slimy, and that's kind of like me except I'm grimy and also star face. Don't ever rap battle me. That's why I'm guessing he left Tampa. You know I would too if I was afraid to rap battle the king, but that's that's why they call me. The king of peytown, even though it's a metampa, cause Pete.  Piece stuff MP p touch and not a guy named Pete but also good Burger was a good movie but only if free Willie was a good movie cause I love free Willie but Tampa score mad goals cause and we aren't even really out there yet, we still just playing and s*** like you. Ever have a tea party with a cat and the cat just wasn't even playing, so doesn't care that's Tampa, bro, we aint even playing yet. We're just the cat that's having a tea party, wait till we really turn this s*** up. Dog like we're not f****** around for the silly s***We're here to f****** put it in the left lane. Drive slow and make you go round, cause f*** y** Too, we'll drive slow in the fast lane. And who's going to stop us the state trooper? No, we are the state troopers. We're pulling you over and then we're going to make. You pull-down your pants. And we're goingna laugh even if it's big because we're just gonna make you feel bad. All right, I'm just saying who We Are One love. They're ain't the last to me daily blog series episode one fitted to the moon But also to the sun. Cause i'd like to shut up if you understand what Christmas trees are, then get yourself an outlet cause it's time to watch Tampa when 5 straight cups. Well, I just keep rambling about it. You know what this is? I've never lied bro one of them. Overlied, not one fib has ever been told someone Wagner. 17 scored 70 goals this year and leads me to a massive free agent contract. Just remember, just remember the 8th of fittember.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

[Image: 60fps-huh.gif]

[Image: izzy.PNG]

I'm too sober for this

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

[Image: 3beb4d97d23d542e90cfb800d329a1db.webp]

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

kiss me on the mouth

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

My brother, I think you've had one too many.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

return of the king

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

i didnt read anything else past the notification bar, you have way too many discord notification, clear them

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Fitted is the most powerful entity in the entire SHL.

[Image: 6786m3.jpg?a472104]

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

he's the goat

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

this is so dank or not dank enough

[Image: Skree.gif]