Create Account

Day 2 of. Were ya mom at cuz

[Image: VGW5BI2.png?ex=6584f085&is=65727b85&hm=0...425430db3&]

Yes, you see that 3 assist performance last night that's 3 apples, and I'm not even bothered, I'm just here like The Hobbit. When the boy's back baby it's time, it's time to run It Up renegades playing at 3 rivers stadium the Steelers are playing and prime time. 99 is getting wet while he dies. That means I'm in the water park. Were you thinking I was at your mom's house cause? Yeah, was there too? But you know I'm a good boy noodle man. That's what they call me noodle man, but again, did you see those apples bro mean Wagner, 7 center about to f*** the league 10 times harder than Michael fitted ever did, and he was the f****** goat cause former Tampa, leading all time score like. Are you ready for this s*** like better? Go watch me in the same cause. Boys not only 7 in life, he's 7 in your life and again where you're mom at cause I'm just wanting to know where your mom at and if anyone sees star face still need that rap battle cause contracts ready to sign I get it T lapped me as scared I would. Be too, you're getting up against the North side. Petsmarter Cos 1 of a kind never to be rhymed never to be imitated never to be tried. but enough for running on sentences. It's time to get back to Tampa, who's just scoring mad goals coz, and like we're young as f*** dog like we're young as f*** like. Have you ever seen something? So young Jeffrey Epstein wouldn't even touch us? We're so young that's how f****** much this team got to a rhyme. Cuz like we got runners over here. Boy, we aint slow. Maybe it's like this New Orleans cuz we keep shooters all day all day, but it's not new orleans, it's f****** Tampa, and also we have deep dish pizza heavy and spent down here like chicken wings. Don't cluck, unless the bird is hungry and guess what this better to be running so this one goes on to the media greater's you'd better not short change your boy here, you you don't even understand the type of struggle that I do to lift this team. While my back cause, I'm about to carry this team on my back. So without much more to say, go order me some pizza. And don't forget to get me a water paste.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

What the hell is going on? All of these medias are the written representation of "this is your brain on drugs"

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

SPEAK YOUR SHIT FITTED, DON'T LISTEN TO THE HATERS

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

TALK TO EM FITTED

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

All I see are facts

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

P A Y T H I S M A N

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

12-12-2023, 06:21 PMPapaSorin Wrote: What the hell is going on? All of these medias are the written representation of "this is your brain on drugs"

this is the peak of written content, the best SHL media to ever exist, the smartest words ever uttered, the sun, the light, the life

(there are no explanations, this is just how Fitted is built)

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]