Create Account

WAGNERSVENSON GOAL A GANE FITTED IN 4 BEFORE U SCORW
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2023, 09:48 PM by Fitted2106. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: 89f5vn.jpg?ex=658e2466&is=657baf66&hm=ad...9224baf1e&]

I don't know if you all seem. The Wagner 17 got 33 goals cause that's a Freemason number and he's halfway to 60 six, which is Marielle amu. Why does Mariel a you wear 66? It's kind of crazy. That's Mario lameu, not Mario. Blah blah, that's Mario lemuiex But anyways, prime time 99 is back on his grind and Tempest. About to have all the little puppy barracuda fish Because waterdog bark bark bark, you know what I mean, we come and dog throwing nothing left to stop us. Johnny wagner sevenson's button when mvp Like, what are you gonna do when he gets fitted that mega deal like fitted? It's about to be just be prime time for the megadeal. You know what I mean like a good little Popper fiddles cause he is also a water dog. So I'm just saying boy. You better get your sled shoes out cause we're riding like some puppy dogs on Like what are you gonna be when we're still coming at your neck bro Manhattan Atlanta, whoever like you're all getting slapped app, especially Baltimore, because they're still forgotten aurorado, like Colorado, can't even be forgotten cause I'm boys don't even have a f****** case to be made. Because they're lawyers and they don't have briefcases, they just got mountains and s*** and f****** burrows and holes like the f*** is wrong with you. Bro, I'm out here really running s*** and I got my dogs out here just ride in shock, I'm bro, like you aint f****** with Tampa cuz like yeah, we might have lost a couple of games today. Just wait till the playoffs start dog like we aint even trying yet. We're literally just f****** around and got the best player in the league and just wait till prime time now. 29 decides to start being prime time 99. You're going to be a f****** trouble cause that's all my soul dog and I say this s*** from the bottom of my pet's brow and they smell. Cause I aint using a deodorant but anyways. That meant to be pets, not pets. But you don't know how it be. I'll see ya cause peace out young fiddles over

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Pay this man megadeal bark bark bark

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]