Create Account

Best SHL and SMJHL logos, but make it more Christmas/winter type [2x Christmas media]
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2023, 04:40 PM by st4rface. Edited 3 times in total.)

Third time is a charm, isn't it? So I decided to make a quick third media this week, just to be sure that I will be able to buy the maximum of seasonal coaching at the end of this season. Just have to hope that someone will grade these medias before the season is over. Since it's winter now and almost Christmas, I decided to make a list of SHL logos - which of them reminds the most of Christmas or winter. I don't even know what's going on to be fair, but let's start.

SHL

1. Winnipeg Aurora - Aurora

I think it's pretty obvious that ''Aurora'' could be one of the most Christmas and winter type logos in an entire SHL. It has white and blue winter colours, plus it has a bear in it as well, which symbolizes a bit of winter as well. Put him a little Christmas hat on and it's the best one.

2. Toronto North Stars - Stars
Gotta keep myself and my team humble, so I put it in the second place. Only blue and white colours which makes believe that it's Christmas themed already and don't need no changes.

3. Edmonton Blizzard - Blizzard

It would be a shame to not put ''Blizzard'' in at least TOP 3 of these logos. Once again, winter colours, but this time they have something similar to fox which literally looks like he lives in the winter an entire year. He needs a little Christmas hat as well.

4. Seattle Argonauts - Argonauts
This logo just looks like they are constantly in the sea or ocean and it's winter outside. It's cold, there are a lot of ice and they are on the boat or ship. They just need a Christmas tree on it and then it's safe - solid 4th place.

5. Tampa Bay Barracuda - Barracuda

This logo has to be either very high or very low at this top. I decided that the first choice is the right one. The colours convinced me once again. That pinkish barracuda made me think that the blueish background is very winter type. So, if we give him a bag with presents, it definitely lives up to the Christmas hype.

6. Hamilton Steelhawks - Steelhawks

Hawks are pretty active in the winter and starts to hunt, so I believe that they are getting ready for that Christmas dinner. Some Christmas candy in his beak and it's lit. Probably, the last logo which I can really somehow relate to Christmas.

7. New England Wolfpack - Wolfpack
Well, now it's just looks like a mess here. Can I convince y'all that wolfs are like winter animals? They like snow. And they would look pretty hilarious with a Christmas hat. So here you go - somehow a greenish logo made it to the TOP 7.

8. Chicago Syndicate - syndicate
You never know what hides under that hat. Maybe it's Santa Claus. So, if we can somehow make it look like the ''Syndicate'' guy in the logo is acutally a Santa, it's all safe.

9. New Orleans Specters - Specters
Pretty similar to the previous logo. A very secret guy in this logo and maybe there is a chance that actually it isn't a rude guy, but a cool and fat Santa.

10. Texas Renegades - Renegades

''Renegades'' just keeps our mistery alive. I belive that under that mask is a Santa or some elf. We can't see his body and he wears a mask, so maybe he is just a bit of ashamed or something. Plus, winter is kinda white, grey and black just as in this logo. Everything works out and it deserves a spot in TOP 10.

11. Baltimore Platoon - Platoon

''Platoon'' looks just like a hawk, so maybe we can make it like it's from Christmas. It doesn't give me a Christmas spirit though, so I couldn't put it any higher. Do they even celebrate Christmas in Baltimore?

12. Minnesota Monarchs - Monarchs
That guy from ''Monarchs'' logo looks dope. I just don't like that purple colour and black beard. If it was a Santa, he would have a grey beard. I think it might be an undercover Santa who just don't like his job anymore, so he decided to switch it up.

13. Calgary Dragons - Dragons
''Dragons'' new logo always remind me of that dragon from Shrek movie. I don't think that there was any scenes from winter or Christmas, but somehow I can see in my imagination that dragons are enjoying winter and Christmas.

14. Manhattan Rage - Rage
That bull loosk very angry and I don't think he likes Christmas. However, a nice Christmas hat would make look anything Christmas related, as much as we understood with the previous logos.

15. Montreal Patriotes - Patriotes
Only way to somehow make ''Patriotes'' more Christmas type is to say that he is smoking just to get warmer in the cold time. A bit of red colour which symbolizes Christmas too. Don't give me that Christmas vibe, you know? Maybe if we change a hat to Christmas hat. Then we can talk.

16. Atlanta Inferno - Inferno
That logo has a weird bird and warm colours. Don't give me vibe that they would like presents, Santa or Christmas. Someone gotta think this time instead of me how we can make it look more winterish.

17. Philadelphia Forge - Forge

Wanted to put ''Forge'' in the last place, but changed my mind a bit. The team literally is called ''Forge'' which is related to a hot place where everyone is working and getting dirty. Santa doesn't like that. At least I think he doesn't.

18. San Francisco Pride - pride
Lions don't really enjoy winter, right? I am pretty sure that that lion would be still mad even if we give him a Christmas hat. He is one angry and very purple cat.

19. Los Angeles Panthers - Panthers
Panthers as an animal in general just reminds me of summer and a hot time outside. Blue and black colours are trying to convince me that there might be something from winter as well, but I can't believe this time. I am sure that that panther would rather go to a desert, not winter type place.

20. Buffalo Stampede - Stampede
I think it's pretty obvious choice this time. ''Stampede'' is rarely last in any type of race, but this time it is what it is. Very green and yellow logo. Animal reminds me of summer too. It doesn't even have a good place where I could put a Christmas hat. I think they hate Christmas.

SMJHL

1. Quebec City Citadelles - Citadelles
This logo just screams the word ''Christmas''. A little Christmas hat and some smile - then it will be definitely the first place in these standings. White and blue winter colours helps a lot too.

2. Regina Elk - Elk
Elk just reminds me a lot of winter. It might me in purple and yellow collors, but once again - a Christmas hat would make it feel like a Christmas type logo. Plus, it looks a lot like a reindeer. It's like they was trying to make a Christmas logo. They probably knew that I was planning to make Christmas type standings. Jokes on them, because they are in the second place.

3. Great Falls Grizzlies - Grizzlies
I think that this franchise has very simple design. This type of logo might be found somewhere randomly on Google. It's not the best design, but it's a bear - winter animal. He looks mad and probably just because he isn't cold most of the time. Most definitely a Christmas type logo.

4. Yukon Malamutes - Malamutes
Once again - winter animal. Logo has winter colours too - white and light blue. Red colour symbolizes Christmas as well. Definitely a logo which has to be included in TOP 5 at least.

5. Colorado Raptors - Raptors
Basic logo and maybe some of y'all will say that it doesn't remind even a bit of Christmas, but let me say something. I am pretty sure that dinosaurs and raptors are just simple creatures as us and they love Christmas. If we give him a Christmas hat, he doesn't look mad anymore. He will look like he is smiling with that hat on. He might be even a secret helper for Santa.

6. Anchorage Armada - Armada
This works pretty similar as SHL team Argonauts. I would say that the system is almost the same. Cold logo in winter colours, which just gives a feeling of Christmas.

7. Vancouver Whalers - Whalers
Whalers have a pretty decent logo and it's a bit similar to the previous one. It has water, winter colours and a feeling that we might make it work. What if we wrap his tail as a present? Found the glitch.

8. Nevada BattleBorn - Battleborn
Imagine if we would just change the word BattleBron to Christmas? Animal doesn't remind a lot of Christmas, but the font looks like it would work out pretty well.

9. Carolina Kraken - Kraken
Kraken has very orange logo and y'all might say that there are nothing which might remind of Christmas, but hear me out... What if we put some Christmas lights over a Kraken and it has a Christmas hat once again? I think it would bring that holiday feeling.

10. Newfoundland Berserkers - Berserkers
This Berserkers dude already has a hat, so it would be a simple thing here. I don't like that he looks so old. Even Santa doesn't look that old, but a Christmas hat would bring that Christmas spirit for sure.

11. Detroit Falcons - Falcons
If we can make this Falcons bird smile and give him a Christmas hat, then everything is possible. However, those red colours are too much there. Hard to decide if it's a great Christmas logo or not. So 11th spot will be just fine.

12. St. Louis Scarecrows - Scarecrows
This logo reminds me of autumn. Where you are living in Europe, you just know that feeling when it's raining everyday and there are a lot of mud on every field. There are still some Scarecrows outside too. Even Christmas hat wouldn't help here.

13. Kelowna Knights - Knights
This logo reminds of Shrek movie once again. Knights who tried to save Fiona. Doesn't bring a joy and feeling of Christmas. It's definitely a logo which messes up all of the Christmas spirit.

14. Maine Timber - Timber
Yes, we might say that we could put some Christmas trees in their logo instead, but THEY ARE CUTTING DOWN ALL OF THOSE TREES. Very disrespectful. Don't bring that Christmas spirit. I hope they change their logo, because of that, at least for the time of Christmas.

That's it folks. Hope you had fun, because I did (a little). Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Enjoy your time with family and don't get mad because of this media. Cheers.

1765 words

Allowed to be used as Christmas double media: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3454720

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

I love the reasoning behind these. Laughed pretty hard a few times.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Anything to put Buffalo in last place, I approve

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

12-22-2023, 01:19 PMbbjygm Wrote: Anything to put Buffalo in last place, I approve
Buffalo last no matter what

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I was ready for the biannual starface hate on tampa media but i was pleasantly surprised

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

12-22-2023, 12:11 PMst4rface Wrote:
20. Buffalo Stampede - Stampede
I think it's pretty obvious choice this time. ''Stampede'' is rarely last in any type of race, but this time it is what it is. Very green and yellow logo. Animal reminds me of summer too. It doesn't even have a good place where I could put a Christmas hat. I think they hate Christmas.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif?ex=659a210b&is=6587ac0b&h...4f7fc7238&]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

12-23-2023, 11:57 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: [Image: Untitled-1.gif?ex=659a210b&is=6587ac0b&h...4f7fc7238&]

Easily the best logo

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

@hotdog we're the grinch

[Image: Jepox.gif]

12-23-2023, 11:57 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: [Image: Untitled-1.gif?ex=659a210b&is=6587ac0b&h...4f7fc7238&]
i take my words back, y'all the first place now.

Stars Stars Stars

12-23-2023, 05:38 PMtrella Wrote: I was ready for the biannual starface hate on tampa media but i was pleasantly surprised
Christmas miracle <3

Stars Stars Stars

Added SMJHL logos too, just because didn't have any other ideas for media. Plus, double Christmas media, because got allowance.

Stars Stars Stars

let’s go BattleBron.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2023, 09:24 PM by Evok. Edited 4 times in total.)

[Image: uUhPK5A.png]

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

12-25-2023, 07:05 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: let’s go BattleBron.
LeBron James loves Christmas too.

Stars Stars Stars

12-25-2023, 09:23 PMEvok Wrote: [Image: uUhPK5A.png]
You see what I mean?

Stars Stars Stars