Create Account

S74 Mpt #4 - Baby Proof

Walter Melon has a young son, when he was home from the Kraken's most recent road trip, he was giving his little tike a bath, and wouldn't you know it, POOP IN THE TUB!

[Image: AP1GczMJFabp7wIc3K3_rQyFMzUaUcKpER3AMYPn...authuser=0]

The last time Frøya interacted with a baby was just the other day where a family wanted to get her autograph before she potentially became big in the SMJHL. After signing the autograph Frøya played with the baby a little as they were really interested in her and so she gave little waves and peekaboos!

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

Hugh Manius was surprised to see a baby in the locker room but not completely surprised that the baby was be held by some irate woman screaming at Walt Cyle Fraser claiming he way the baby’s daddy. @Slappydoodle

Words ~37

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Dan's last interaction with a baby? That would have to be after his last game. Dan excited the dressing room to find a proud father standing there with his newborn son. He asked Dan of he could get an autograph and Dan obliged by signing the newborns forehead.

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

Levin's last interaction with a baby was at a fan event at the beginning of the season, when a couple of season-ticket holders brought their young baby (with noise-cancelling headphones, of course) to meet the players. The lucky baby (or their parents, depending on which way you want to look at it) got out of it with a stick full of autographs!

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

The last interaction that Will Tomlander had with a baby involved a slapshot, dirty diapers and a goal net to catch the ensuing result, sort of since baby poo is liquidy.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

philippe eko eel encountered a human baby and gave him a big hug but since philippe eko eel is an eel this resulted in the human child being covered in eel slime which he did not appear to enjoy!

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Somebody brought their baby to the bar, Jerry was absolutely blown away by this, he did not know you could do this. "Hey little guy, you want a PBR?"

My player held the baby and called the baby cute and thanked the couple for letting me hold them and then told me to sign his blanket and did with the sharpie they gave me.

[Image: dc24.png]

Spack Jarrow's last interaction with a baby was during a photoshoot with baby chimpanzees. It was for his latest liquor advertising campaign and it involved several different species of baby animals.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Kaarlo koivuen last met a baby when he was in finland to watch some good old finnish hockey and stuff while he met a baby with a family gathering he mostly just greeted him and played with that baby for some time

[Image: cVahF90.png]

Yup, I'm here again. 25 words we're gonna make this happen and fitted as getting another point for his tp. E hell, yeah, don't forget to ask the AI guards. Who the hell made you and brought you here let's go barnacles

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

the last baby gnabe saw was a few weeks ago. a mother wanted him to sign her child which is very starnge but what ever. instead of signing gnabe threw a punch like the true champ he is.

Leo Roze has only held a baby once, and he just kind of held it at arms length just staring at it… the baby staring back. He didn’t know what to do with it

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

A baby? I don't think there is any interaction with a baby lately. My guess is the most recent one was a family member bringing a kid around and me going "how sweet" and moving on.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King