Create Account

2X MEDIA HAPPY FITMAS FINISHSD
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2023, 11:14 AM by Fitted2106. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: 8awwch.jpg?ex=65a3f2b0&is=65917db0&hm=bf...dc9e069aa&]
It's the year 2041. Jesus has come back from the grave to challenge the Romans in game 7. But only one man can change it all and make the fortunes. What they need to be that is fitted. Prime time 99 comes straight from the North Pole ringing. No one presents except death the game 7. Your boys about to put up 74 10 12 and 13. That's right, 13 turnovers. But it's OK because I also had turnovers made before the game. They were apple and I don't like Steve Jobs either because he's a real Dick. Have you ever tried to use a Mac computer? Those things suck iphones are for the weak stupid depraved. Animals that are filthy and live in squalors, but back to fit. It prompted I'm 99 and hazeus, a.k.a., the magic man, AKA magic Mike, AKA diddling down in detown. And we're coming for lime because the boys gonna carry the team as our third guy off the bench and hit that big shot like he's ray Ray Allen, you know what I'm saying. But seriously game 7 of the Romans, they aint got a chance they're weren't as stupid sandal shoes that romans wear and they have no chance to stop your boys because we're common form, there's nothing they can do, it's like the onsanders. When his bags are packed and he's going to Colorado, no one knows what to do. No one knows where to find a fishing lawyer. But if you're planning on carrying enough time and you want to catch the highly unloads you'd better have. It's sinking more because without it, you're not going to catch the 20 ponder cuz and if not, who are you? If you can't even do that so let's get real for a minute and bring it back to where it all started, and that's when fitted prime time 99 became the man you know, he was baby fitted prime time 99. Now he's big boy fitted 99 but also a man boy fitted 99 and he has a man bun. Because why not? It's more fun in the back if you've got junk in your drunk so just letting you know they never had a chance. The North Pole is safe and fitted in hazels are taken the title of big timer from Manny, fresh and Gucci man. Because house real big car, real big da da da everything real big. Big so just get to what you know, not what you think, because when you're thinking you're not reacting and when you're acting, you're not thinking, so just someone. Just please shut the hell up, let your boy do this thing you know we're mean and not here, that's what we are. This is real hard-hitting coverage of the world also campus about the 16 cups in a row so all you little b****** out there need to shut the f*** app and start with the NBA cup which Michael fitted and Hazel's are gonna beat the Romans. Because it's commanded, it's the romance. They're soft cause they aint caught no type of grit and I type of grind. They can't even cycle the ball, did. So just remember where you were. When fitted came back from the grave and took us to game 7. This is bigger than Lebron. This is bigger than Cleveland this is the romance cause I'm about to unbump a post Up on ponchos pilot 80 straight possessions put in 160 points because he's not stopping the Michael fitted prime time 74 f****** skyhook, you think he's gonna stop that shock couldn't even stop that. Yao Ming no one in their prime ever stood a chance. So if you're readiness, and you haven't had 16 steel reserves yet and played beer ball. Please understand that your boy is coming from mount Troy and he's gonna bring the yolk. They pull away with them as if Myron cope were still alive so that the Romans couldn't cope harder. Just remember who told you what was gonna happen before it did. I'm just saying your voice gonna be diamond through his own defense cut and threw like the slash, or he is saying cram as he gets his way to the basket and like for real, who's stopping me cause I'm just a big man on my way to being great, like no one's gonna touch this, like it's like that funkmaster, flex song or whoever that was and then he went broke, you know, cause he read a song about it, some guy who killed himself, and he's drowned and then saw it. On the news and when he saw it, he found some guess who that is, you could have saved me from drowning. But you didn't now more than a $1000 now I'm drowsy. All he wanted was a lousy letter or a call. I hope you know that fitted has all my pictures on the wall. Because fitted prime time 99. I'm is the greatest to ever live. They have a phrase for that it's goat, but I've played goat simulator I've played goat simulator MMO and let me tell you. Michael fitted more like a pig because boars don't cry Wolf, we just knock the house down tusks and all cause while we're hanging out in Tuscany eaten bagel bites so come at your boy, just listen what I'm saying, dude. If you haven't go find a Magic carp of All That I can do with guerritos and Then put an egg in your shoe and beat it. Because Michael Jackson once told me that fish can't. Birds don't fly without my permission. I'm flying in the sky maybe with the fishes. So just check it out, dude, get out.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

If fitted is jesus does that make @PremierBromanov judas?

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

12-31-2023, 11:42 AMtrella Wrote: If fitted is jesus does that make @PremierBromanov judas?

I'm Satan

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]