Create Account

ANC/STL line and tactics violations

gabe sucks fire gabe

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2024, 05:09 PM by Ruggsy. Edited 1 time in total.)

01-05-2024, 01:59 PMJURT Wrote: Does HO intend to hold themselves accountable for allowing line and/or tactics violations to go on for a full season and take action to make sure it doesn't happen again in the future? I feel like this is a fair punishment after the fact, but the season results still stand as is, violations and all. It wouldn't have happened if the rules had been more actively enforced. I know HO already has a lot to do, I've been there... maybe hiring an extra intern and adding "weekly line and tactics spot checks" to their tasks could do the trick?

Exactly what I was thinking, any mention of 'maybe we should have checked even once during the season' woulda been nice

If anything it's the opposite where it's codified to have a seperate tier of punishment for doing it half the season. There shouldn't be a case where someone is able to do this the majority of the season

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

01-05-2024, 05:06 PMRuggsy Wrote: Exactly what I was thinking, any mention of 'maybe we should have checked even once during the season' woulda been nice

If anything it's the opposite where it's codified to have a seperate tier of punishment for doing it half the season. There shouldn't be a case where someone is able to do this the majority of the season

I mean they have a team of simmers that should be doing it...

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

01-05-2024, 01:59 PMJURT Wrote: Does HO intend to hold themselves accountable for allowing line and/or tactics violations to go on for a full season and take action to make sure it doesn't happen again in the future? I feel like this is a fair punishment after the fact, but the season results still stand as is, violations and all. It wouldn't have happened if the rules had been more actively enforced. I know HO already has a lot to do, I've been there... maybe hiring an extra intern and adding "weekly line and tactics spot checks" to their tasks could do the trick?

Too busy hastily adding bots and 4th lines

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

01-05-2024, 06:35 PMKalakar Wrote: I mean they have a team of simmers that should be doing it...
Fire @Caleb imo

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

[Image: 55b93d974f43b.jpg]

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

We're seriously letting "GWD Johnson" still be a gm? This guy has done so much damage to the league already...

[Image: rotti.gif]

01-05-2024, 03:08 PMEvok Wrote: Cheating is still legal if you are rich
We should call this the "Capitalistic Hockey League". True.

[Image: rotti.gif]

yikes .-.

How about some lost draft picks or possibly post season bans in future season (s). Just saying. Kraken got screwed out of a playoff spot and considering how close the final standings were for that conference, I would say this played a factor.

[Image: AP1GczMJFabp7wIc3K3_rQyFMzUaUcKpER3AMYPn...authuser=0]

Is this a good time to just dissolve the SMJHL? Nothing but issues imo

01-05-2024, 10:24 PMhalanv3ntur3 Wrote: How about some lost draft picks or possibly post season bans in future season (s). Just saying. Kraken got screwed out of a playoff spot and considering how close the final standings were for that conference, I would say this played a factor.

Shoulda had better bots. ANCBOT1 for mvp

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

01-05-2024, 10:24 PMhalanv3ntur3 Wrote: How about some lost draft picks or possibly post season bans in future season (s). Just saying. Kraken got screwed out of a playoff spot and considering how close the final standings were for that conference, I would say this played a factor.
gabriel johnson making ANCBOT2 an aggressive forechecker to screw carolina out of playoffs

walter white chemistry gif

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

01-06-2024, 12:28 AMWearingabear Wrote: Shoulda had better bots. ANCBOT1 for mvp

Yeah, clearly our lack of bots held us back lmao

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

01-05-2024, 12:55 PMaleks Wrote: To think gabe WAS my friend huh

idk whats worse, gabe cheating to beat you, or someone actually thinking gabe is cool to chill with...