Retirement - Dick Clapper

This is an automatically generated message to announce the retirement of
Dick Clapper
@5ympathies

wow it actually happened

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Fuck this HoF class is getting too good, time to hold out another season.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

the legendary s46 class' last player! Congrats on the insane career!

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

5 fucking years lol

I always wanted to type up a long retirement post but now that I’m here, idk what to say.

First shoutout to @Zoone16 for signing me to Kelowna so I could play with my friend. Still sucks losing in game 7 of the finals 5 years later. At least I beat Jack Icicle. It’s funny, at the time I didn’t notice how many greats we had on that team. Cam, benches, Noble, micool, Barry Batsbak, I could go on, but I can’t since that’s all I remember.

Almost all of my New England peeps are either with Atlanta now or gone from the site. The league is and always will be wank. And Ace deleting that channel will go down as the most tragic thing that happened in our LR (other than EDM beating us in the finals). It’s cool that New England has seen so much success as of late, but I wish we had some of that success 20 seasons ago.

Hamilton was a great place to go to for the next chapter. Lots of highs there, and a few lows (being ratted one of them). Wish we were able to win a few more cups while I was there, or at least me winning one of the two Razov’s I was nominated for. Crazy how movie nights and secret santa turned into going to Canucks games and even attending JPs wedding.

Buffalo, I enjoyed my half season there, and wish we were able to win the cup together so I could have been an equally good TDL pickup to hotdog. Got back into OSRS again too, albeit briefly, but a very good group of people there. Buffalo 2 will always be a good memory.

Atlanta was necessary for me to make it as long as I did. Even though its been over a year since I played on that team, I am still most active in that discord over any other SHL server. Happy to say I was able to play alongside @goldenglutes for almost the entirety of HIS career. Maybe 2 seasons on different teams throughout it all? Called up together from Kelowna, traded together to Hamilton, what a journey.

Lastly, thanks to @Wally for signing me and giving me the chance to continue padding my stats for another 6 seasons.

2nd in all time points
2nd in all time goals
2nd in shots
3rd in games played
4th in PP points

20/21? seasons with Team Canada

4 golds
a ton of silvers and bronzes

It’s been fun

@hotdog add me back to the war room pls

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

thats a 5 years IRL career. GOOD JOB. dont talk to my wife ever again

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I would have made the decision over and over again in bringing you to Toronto! Absolutely grateful for those seasons we had you and wanted to offer you a huge congrats on such an AMAZING career!!! Much love <3

[Image: Wally.png]

HOF career, was a pleasure chatting and playing with ya! _/ _/ _/

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

The goat. Congrats on the career

[Image: Jepox.gif]

probably the best to ever play for Buffalo 2 \_ \_ \_

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

oh come on buddy you had a few more seasons of dragging that warm body around

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

01-15-2024, 10:33 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: oh come on buddy you had a few more seasons of dragging that warm body around

I could've gone forever if I was able to write more media

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Legend! I can say I played with you (briefly).

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

That S46 Kelowna team was stacked!

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Was lovely having you on that squad and popping into the LR here and there, totally worth all the drama we had at the time getting a trade going for you, you'll always be a legend _/_/_/

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)