Create Account

Nathangus McExplosion Ideal draft destination (SMJHL)

Hello there everyone, this is Nathangus Mcexplosion first media and I figured I would use this place to let you know how Nathangus ranks his ideal SMJHL draft destinations and why.

1. Colorado Raptors

I really would like to go back to Colorado as my previous clone (Angus Mcfife XVIII btw) spent the last 3 years in this locker room being active, being interested in the teams effort and giving his support well after his junior career ended. This sentiment has been transfered to this new clone Nathangus (clone of angus and nathan explosion btw) and obviously my involvement level with that club goes far and beyond what I would give to any other SMJHL that would draft me. In other words, I am active and motivated because I like the club and playing elsewhere would probably drain a lot of that energy from me and make me uninterested and hoping to make the jump to the pros faster if that were to happen.

Colorado is special to me and if they want me, I want back. I like the players, I like the GMs, I like the past.

Last place: all the other teams. It's nothing personal, I have no idea how I would rank on a draft board but let it be known I don't think I don't have the will to be as involved into any other team than the Colorado Raptors and thus wouldn't bring the best of me in another LR as I would be quite bummed to lose everything I was part of for the last 3 years.

I am available to discuss in discord private messages and would be highly disapointed to get drafted by a team that didn't reach out to me first so I can make my point. Thank you.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Nathan explosion would approve this PA

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Trent Wiseman, approves of this message 100%.

Nationality: Usa
Trent Wisemen - Raptors
Two-way Defenseman
[Image: image-2023-12-18-232600166.png]
Made by Wasty with love and care!

ok

[Image: lhlsigv2.jpg?ex=65cd244a&is=65baaf4a&hm=...5a69dcac4&]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

love you micool but yall remember when people talked about people recreating and only willing to play for certain teams last week? lol

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

01-18-2024, 08:44 PMKalakar Wrote: love you micool but yall remember when people talked about people recreating and only willing to play for certain teams last week? lol

Noted team stackers Colorado who hasn't won a cup in 47 seasons

01-19-2024, 12:01 PMRuggsy Wrote: Noted team stackers Colorado who hasn't won a cup in 47 seasons

That's not due to lack of talent

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

01-19-2024, 12:16 PMKalakar Wrote: That's not due to lack of talent

No but it could be from watching other teams do this for years until we actually got the team to a place where people want to come back. Hard to say shrug emoji

01-18-2024, 08:44 PMKalakar Wrote: love you micool but yall remember when people talked about people recreating and only willing to play for certain teams last week? lol
FWIW we have every intention of using our first available pick on him lol

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

01-19-2024, 12:35 PMNYR73 Wrote: FWIW we have every intention of using our first available pick on him lol

As one should

[Image: lespoils.gif]

01-19-2024, 12:44 PMJURT Wrote: As one should

Yeah, I know I can't speak for every other J GM, but I've never had a problem with people wanting to go to one team as long as an appropriate asset is used to pick them. If somebody is actively tanking to you, use your first rounder. If you don't have a first rounder and they're a first-round value player, do your best to try and get one. Don't pull shady nonsense and take advantage of everybody else's good will by trying to stretch the value of that preference into letting somebody slide to the third round when they're clearly worth a first, don't try and trade down to get value out of the pick because you know everybody else is too nice to pick your preferred player, just...if we all operate in good faith here, this doesn't have to be a big deal.

If micool wants to go to colorado and colorado wants to spend their first rounder on him, that is all fine and dandy with me.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

i wanna go to Colorado

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

01-25-2024, 01:23 PMReno Wrote: i wanna go to Colorado

:denied:

[Image: lespoils.gif]

:raptorglory:

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs