Create Account

SHL Job Apps

I have never asked for, and have never been asked for, a résumé on this site. I really don’t know what you’re talking about. Yes, we ask for opened ended applications to gather a basic amount of information and depending on the number of applicants the effort can be a factor in the hiring process. A full on professional résumé though? Lmao. As if I would expect anyone to actually read through those. Actions and GAS factor play an infinitely more important role than words.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I definitely applied to col Co with an actual resume format but it was a meme

i've put more effort in my SHL resume than my real resume

I think the SHL should start demanding cover letters and letters of recommendation. You should have to submit a PDF Resume and ALSO type in all the same information into an online form. No one wants to work anymore smh my head

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Are you struggling to get a site job or where does this frustration come from?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

01-25-2024, 12:22 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: I think the SHL should start demanding cover letters and letters of recommendation.  You should have to submit a PDF Resume and ALSO type in all the same information into an online form.  No one wants to work anymore smh my head

I hate writing cover letters .-. especially when you mass applying its the worst thing ever

01-25-2024, 01:17 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: Are you struggling to get a site job or where does this frustration come from?
childhood trauma and drug addiction, you?

[Image: sobchak.png]

01-25-2024, 05:38 PMscudmuffin19 Wrote: childhood trauma and drug addiction, you?

The deepest fear not that we are inadequate but that we are powerful beyond measure.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

[Image: 956127816339058698.webp?size=128&quality=lossless]

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

01-25-2024, 10:23 PMLime Wrote: [Image: 956127816339058698.webp?size=128&quality=lossless]
first time in the NEW LR?

[Image: sobchak.png]

01-25-2024, 05:38 PMscudmuffin19 Wrote: childhood trauma and drug addiction, you?
Active addiction or recovery? If recovery, how long clean?

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

01-25-2024, 12:22 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: I think the SHL should start demanding cover letters and letters of recommendation.  You should have to submit a PDF Resume and ALSO type in all the same information into an online form.  No one wants to work anymore smh my head

I would also like a power point presentation with a video highlighting your strengths.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

I had 3 letters of recommendation for my application for Minnesota GM lol, but that's because I wanted to go above and beyond to make sure there was no question on if I was qualified.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

So you're saying the stream of violent abuse I've been sending isn't the optimal tactic? Well damn.

[Image: Skree.gif]

I unironically applied to JGM, and HO with what was basically a resume, I applied to BUF cogm with a resume, it's a format that just makes sense lol and it isn't hard to throw together either

[Image: izzy.PNG]