Create Account

NoNo Jo the giant baby [2x]
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2024, 04:23 PM by AuggieO. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello again!

As I enter the second week of being in the simulation hockey world, one of the main questions I have been asked is how I will shape my player and what type of player he will be. While I’m sure this is a great question, I was originally unsure on how to answer it. After some guidance from some people on this site, I am now able to somewhat answer the question.

As I am new to the league- I don’t know what is going to be the most advantageous type of player to shape my guy- NoNo Jo the giant baby- into. Honestly, my main goal is to win the SMJHL cup. Why? Because my husband didn’t win with his player and one of my main goals in life is to give him grief. I don’t know a better way to do that than to beat him at his own game!

OK, let’s circle back around to my player. I was shown a chart of different types of players, and how they contribute to the team (hey we all have to start our knowledge somewhere!). After reading through them, I am leaning towards two types:

The first of which being playmaker because I love to set other people up for success. At my job a lot of the times I am the brains of the operation. But when I get to step back and let somebody else take charge- I  love to (and pride myself in being able to) have the things they need ready for them before they even ask for them. Maybe have some things ready for them that they didn’t even know they needed.

The second of which is goal maker. I think when you are far away from the goal, but you see yourself a clear shot- you have to take that shot and be confident in your capabilities. I guess the lure of this one just comes from being able to score and get points and advance my team.

Players personality tangent: I feel like this is not a very commonly watched show but way back when it was being aired I watched a show called Baby Daddy where one of the characters was a New York Ranger. He was a very attractive guy- tall and built like an athlete. He was the shows “goofy guy” and how I think of my player. Big lovable guy with golden retriever energy. His render is a Gerber baby head on a hockey players body. 

I am definitely excited to learn and improve my own personal knowledge and my players abilities during this upcoming season. At the end of the day everyone is doing this to have fun and I hope I get drafted to a team that is fun to be in a locker room with. It would also be extremely helpful if they offer me tips and tricks as I learn and shape my player this season.

Signing off,
AuggieO

P.S. the best kitchen utensil to be a hockey player is probably an old fashioned toasters laid on its side that has a puck in one of the slots and then when it finishes cooking, it’s gonna shoot the puck right into the goal.

Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  
[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: cJ0kyj1.jpeg]
 Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  

Toaster gun idea 10/10

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

Jodor!

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Signing off,
AuggieO

"P.S. the best kitchen utensil to be a hockey player is probably an old fashioned toasters laid on its side that has a puck in one of the slots and then when it finishes cooking, it’s gonna shoot the puck right into the goal."

You answered my kitchen utensil question :O - maybe we will make that a league thing one day!

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked: