Create Account

Biggest Draft Surprises [2x Draft Media]

01-31-2024, 12:30 PMSDCore Wrote: Wait we aren't supposed to co-exist? shit I guess i need to find a new best friend. Any straight people hiring best friends out there?
[Image: Untitled-5.png]

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

01-31-2024, 12:36 PMBfine Wrote: [Image: Untitled-5.png]

Get this French bullshit outta here

[Image: lespoils.gif]

01-31-2024, 12:53 PMJURT Wrote: Get this French bullshit outta here

Imagine being French

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

01-31-2024, 01:07 PMFluw Wrote: Imagine being French

imagine if they were planning the demise of the league in secret by infiltrating positions of power.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

01-31-2024, 01:07 PMFluw Wrote: Imagine being French

Sacre Bleu!

[Image: lhlsigv2.jpg?ex=65cd244a&is=65baaf4a&hm=...5a69dcac4&]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

01-31-2024, 01:16 PMmicool132 Wrote: imagine if they were planning the demise of the league in secret by infiltrating positions of power.

Yeah haha imagine, that would be crazy but non way this can actually be happening

[Image: lespoils.gif]

01-31-2024, 01:21 PMJURT Wrote: Yeah haha imagine, that would be crazy but non way this can actually be happening

HE SAID NON , HE'S FRENCH, GET HIM BOYS

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

G A Y H E G H O G

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

peepee poopoo

[Image: Cody-Rhodes-American-pro-wrestler-2022.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2024, 02:17 PM by caltroit_red_flames. Edited 1 time in total.)

Making homophobes/transphobes/etc. uncomfortable is honestly a requirement for me.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Commenting before this gets locked.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

01-31-2024, 02:08 PMBauer Wrote: [Image: gayheghog.gif]

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

I GOT DRAFTED AFTER A TURTLE?!?

Well, that was fun. What did I open up

[Image: mattyj.png]

to put it simply, teams drafted them lower because of attitude concerns, apparently very justified ones that can be considered controversial to some

Hi all, just wanted to jump in here and say some of the concerns raised here have already been raised to us in J HO, and we're already in the midst of discussing this. My personal stance is that teams have the right to succeed or fail by their own merits, and that includes drafting or not drafting whomever they wish. Our locker rooms are some of the most fundamentally important parts of the site, and are where the bulk of our GM's work is done. Teams have the right to curate who has access to that locker room, and that means not inviting people who may be divisive or otherwise harmful to their environment. However, that is not the end of the discussion as we need to make sure that all aspects of our league are being cohesive in their goals. We're making sure that if people feel certain aspects need to be tuned then we examine them and make changes as needed

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa