Create Account

Biggest Draft Surprises [2x Draft Media]

01-31-2024, 02:25 PMBy-Tor Wrote: Commenting before this gets locked.
Tabarnak

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

01-31-2024, 01:25 PMFluw Wrote: HE SAID NON , HE'S FRENCH, GET HIM BOYS

Auto-correct betrayed me, this is even worse than the gay bales @sköldpaddor

[Image: lespoils.gif]

We really see HO's priorities when this is still open but the thread with one guy complaining about the precious portal has been locked, smh my head

[Image: lespoils.gif]

01-31-2024, 04:17 PMJURT Wrote: We really see HO's priorities when this is still open but the thread with one guy complaining about the precious portal has been locked, smh my head

The portal would wear a pride jersey without complaint, I'm sure of it

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

01-31-2024, 04:32 PMsteveoiscool Wrote: The portal would wear a pride jersey without complaint, I'm sure of it

If it did I would finally have a reason to like the portal

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Each individual organization in our league has the inalienable right to build their roster and locker room as they see fit for their needs and their culture. It’s not exclusionary to not be drafted or not offered a contract. You are conflating 14 individual team decisions into a rejection letter from the league office.

I don’t like seeing players go undrafted when they’re active. That stinks. That being said, you have to impress at least one team to earn a contract. Clearly that didn’t happen here. Hopefully an experience to learn from.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

@NUCK You need to realize that queer people are cool as fuck and that pride is not just some rainbow flag shit but it is their LIFE. If you are going to have friendships and relationships with queer people, then hearing about things other than your heteronormative environment is a given, because that is their life, just as your straight life is yours. That's not pushing things down your throat that's communication with a fellow human. If pride upsets you and you can't deal with the discussion of the lgbtq+ community and lgbtq+ lives, then you are just homophobic. Simple as that man. And nobody wants to spend time or communicate with homophobes and other bigots except other homophobes. So maybe you could GM your own team of homophobes and draft all the users who have an issue with pride.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

01-31-2024, 05:31 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I don’t like seeing players go undrafted when they’re active. That stinks. That being said, you have to impress at least one team to earn a contract. Clearly that didn’t happen here. Hopefully an experience to learn from.

Honestly to go undrafted you don't even have to impress just one team, you likely just have to not give yourself a negative image. Plenty of GM's are willing to take a shot on someone just to have another active as long as they don't think it would be a detriment to add you as part of their team.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

01-31-2024, 05:31 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Each individual organization in our league has the inalienable right to build their roster and locker room as they see fit for their needs and their culture. It’s not exclusionary to not be drafted or not offered a contract. You are conflating 14 individual team decisions into a rejection letter from the league office.

I don’t like seeing players go undrafted when they’re active. That stinks. That being said, you have to impress at least one team to earn a contract. Clearly that didn’t happen here. Hopefully an experience to learn from.
Also that after all this Pyro got a contract anyway.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

01-31-2024, 04:17 PMJURT Wrote: We really see HO's priorities when this is still open but the thread with one guy complaining about the precious portal has been locked, smh my head

I hope they don't lock this thread. In here some discussion can happen and hopefully people can look at it and maybe gain some perspective about others.

In the portal thread I got to make a pretty decent shit blocking pun.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Bring back the td to trash the portal!

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Obviously not related to this thread and don't want to start a discussion that will end up getting this locked, but the way I read that thread the user made a mistake. I understand the frustration but it wasn't an error by the portal. As stated in that thread there are multiple confirmations like "are you sure?" And you hit OK, that's on you.

[Image: hudson.png]

rest of the league was asleep letting my boy Matty fall to round 2

you get what you give and that goes for tolerance too.  I don't think what he said is unfixable but without some acknowledgement of what was wrong with what he said, i don't really see a path forward here.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

01-31-2024, 07:14 PMPatty Wrote: rest of the league was asleep letting my boy Matty fall to round 2

you get what you give and that goes for tolerance too.  I don't think what he said is unfixable but without some acknowledgement of what was wrong with what he said, i don't really see a path forward here.

Bro I had to pick myself what

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

01-31-2024, 02:36 PMRuggsy Wrote: I GOT DRAFTED AFTER A TURTLE?!?
Scrub

[Image: cuffana.png]