Create Account

S75 mPT #0: Happy Anniversary! Due: Monday, February 12th @ 11:59 PST
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2024, 01:58 AM by JamesT. Edited 2 times in total. Edit Reason: cleared formatting to not blind light mode users )

Your task: Wish our beloved SHL a happy anniversary for hitting the 75 seasons milestone!
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Monday, February 12th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies. If your player is S76, go do the J task instead.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2024, 04:38 PM by JamesT.)

Damn 75 seasons in the SHL! Congrats SHL universe, i joined way back in S46 and even that feels like ages ago (5 years to be exact)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

God grant us many years, God grant us many years, God grant us many years! - as we might sing for someone's birthday. Happy anniversary, SHL. 75 strong and here's to 75 more!

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

75 seasons is quite a feat. Well done everybody. I hope this will continue to be a fun place to stay for many more seasons. Keep up the good work!

Words: 30

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

Happy 75 years. Pleased to have found this crazy and fun community even tho it took me awhile. Here’s to 75 more great seasons!

[Image: lhlsigv2.jpg?ex=65cd244a&is=65baaf4a&hm=...5a69dcac4&]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

75 seasons is a crazy accomplishment for not just a sim league, but for pretty much anything running that long. I am not sure how the league was started up 75 years ago but I am glad it is still around

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2024, 04:44 PM by Massive Coiler.)

I made my first guy like 50 seasons ago. That's wild and unsettling. Worst news of the day tbh. Took me that many seasons to have a guy who is actually nasty. Congrats to everyone who keeps this thing running. It's tough business.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I joined the league from Reddit in Dec 2018, a lifetime ago considering all of the upheaval in my life. I never thought folks that I barely knew and who I thought wouldn't accept me would take me in and offer me the love and support I needed to get through a very rough two years. I recently celebrated my fifth year here and I could never see me leaving. So to the SHL, here's to 75 great seasons and hopefully many, many more to come.

Congrats on being absolutely decrepit; man 75 seasons. That means players that played in the first 40 seasons are probably dead. That's cool to think about. Happy Anniversary lol.

Code:
29 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2024, 04:50 PM by Nictox. Edited 1 time in total.)

Happy 75th Season SHL! Cannot believe I have been here this long. S43 Class best class! Hopefully the site stays around for many, many more seasons.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Wow 75 seasons! Incredible! Proud to be here for this milestone and am already excited to be apart of season 100! 

S62 mass retirement for S100 draft class?

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Can't believe it's been 75 seasons, what a ride. Pretty unbelievable considering how hard it is to run/grow a league as we've seen with the various startup leagues that have fizzled out outside of the SHL/PBE/ISFL. 100 seasons and a movie. Thanks for being part of it everyone!

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Can not believe it is already 75 seasons in! how time flies! even if I wasn't here from the start it is a milestone I am happy to be around and see! Happy Anniversary SHL!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Happy 75th SHL. Five years ago I had no idea you existed and now look what you've done to me. That being said, congrats and let's get to 100 next!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Happy 75th Anniversary to the Simulation Hockey League! I am brand new to the league from Season 74 but the community is super fun! I'm glad to have joined!