Create Account

Late SMJHL GM Tasks

Hello SHL & SMJHLers,

As always after a draft, GMs are expected to complete their tasks by a deadline each season. This season, we had several GMs complete their tasks after the deadline. Each GM however, was able to complete their task within 24 hours.

Therefore, congruent with the penalty found in 10.a.i, the following GMs will be fined 2M of their S75 GM pay:

Carolina
Nevada
Regina
Vancouver
St. Louis
Kelowna

As always, these GMs are free to reach out to appeals. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to myself, or another member of the SMJHL

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

How goes it, fellow GMs

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

I would like to deeply and profoundly apologize to everyone my actions have harmed, specifically the players who received their pay a day late. The truth is, I spent all of the IA players' cap money on what I was assured was a "land yacht" to ride across the desert outside of Las Vegas to make a dramatic entrance for our games, and I had to spend a long night playing Blackjack to get the money back after I crashed the "land yacht" in the Mojave and was unable to acquire a refund. If anyone was late on their rent or other bills due to my oversight, I am truly sorry, please let me know if there is anything I can do to make amends.

(in all seriousness, my bad, had a brain fart, won't happen again)

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I blame my co GM

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig![Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=661b6612&is=6608f11...0f071bc3c&]

02-05-2024, 06:29 PMSeany148 Wrote: I blame my co GM

I too blame your co gm

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

I'm glad my GMs do their job in a timely manner unlike @sve7en and @Frenchie

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

i would like to appeal this punishment on the grounds that i'm a silly little guy and that im too adorable to punish

(in reality im just stupid and posted contracts on forums while forgetting to do bank payouts)

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

02-05-2024, 06:30 PMartermis Wrote: I too blame your co gm

i blame you for not reminding me to do my job

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

02-05-2024, 06:29 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: I would like to deeply and profoundly apologize to everyone my actions have harmed, specifically the players who received their pay a day late. The truth is, I spent all of the IA players' cap money on what I was assured was a "land yacht" to ride across the desert outside of Las Vegas to make a dramatic entrance for our games, and I had to spend a long night playing Blackjack to get the money back after I crashed the "land yacht" in the Mojave and was unable to acquire a refund. If anyone was late on their rent or other bills due to my oversight, I am truly sorry, please let me know if there is anything I can do to make amends.

(in all seriousness, my bad, had a brain fart, won't happen again)

The only person it effected was me. :angryface:

[Image: Aleris-Sig3.gif?ex=66246b80&is=66231a00&...e44aac877&]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

Turns out I am a foolish fool in a foolish Yoshi digital profile

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

02-05-2024, 07:26 PMAleris Wrote: The only person it effected was me. :angryface:

What do you want from me, my “land yacht?” Well that’s not happening, bucko, I still haven’t gotten all the barrels back from the desert.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

[Image: image.png?ex=65d3e787&is=65c17287&hm=92b...y=lossless]

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

02-05-2024, 06:34 PMReno Wrote: i would like to appeal this punishment on the grounds that i'm a silly little guy and that im too adorable to punish

(in reality im just stupid and posted contracts on forums while forgetting to do bank payouts)

I can't believe a Regina GM would forget to do a regular bank payout, back in my day we only "forgot" to do it when we were already being punished for contacting the player early

[Image: lespoils.gif]

listen Carolina has an actual excuse..
we were celebrating Jamie Fraser getting drafted. I can’t believe Carolina was being forced to work during this huge celebration!!!!! smh

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

I can't believe 7 would do this to me

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders