Create Account

S75 mPT #0: Happy Anniversary! Due: Monday, February 12th @ 11:59 PST

Hey happy birthday. 75 is a big number. Congrats to all of the people that came before and those to come. Looking forward to another 75!

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

I just found the SHL this last fall, but it's really a special place. There's a great community here, and I'm happy to be here. Happy 75th anniversary!

happy 75th anniversary to the shl, thanks for providing a space for endless memories. have met so many great people and have grown a lot through this community

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Congrats on 75 seasons SHL, I'm happy to have joined this league. I'm guessing 75 seasons has felt like an eternity for veteran members here, congrats to you all as well too.

Hard to believe the league has hit 75 seasons. The mid 40's when I joined seem like forever ago and that is only near the halfway point. Hopefully we keep going for a long time.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

75 seasons of fake hockey roleplay? what kind of nerd would do that with their free time? (me i am that nerd and most of us)

Happy 75th anniversary dear SHL, you are now 75 seasons old which means at least 75 seasons have passed since you were created and that is a long time I think

[Image: lespoils.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2024, 09:32 PM by Pyro182. Edited 1 time in total.)

Lesgoooo SHL, 75 seasons strong, can't wait to see us hit 750. In all seriousness, it's been a blast all four of the seasons I've been here and I'm excited to have joined such an amazing community.

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

Congradulations SHL in still not allowing cross league banks - late sims - and some semi dead Locker rooms - but hey we have a nice portal and decent recruitment at least! Here is hoping for 75 more seasons

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Hot damn, that's about as old as my grandma! Happy 75th SHL, may there be many more anniversaries to celebrate, and hockey to be simmed!
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2024, 03:02 AM by goldenglutes. Edited 1 time in total.)

i would like to congratulate the simulation hockey league for reaching the seventy fifth season! huge thank you to everyone who has kept the site running and improving over the years, especially the behind the scenes guys like @DrunkenTeddy he the real mvp, and people like @esilverm and @downer and many others too

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Congrats to the SHL for reaching 75 season, a great milestone to achieve. Just a shame that the Thunderdome is not there anymore to be enjoyed by us all.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

75th anniversary is traditionally known as the Diamond Anniversary. While I'm not getting you diamonds, that is a quite impressive stretch of longevity for such a cool corner of the internet. Bravo SHL and to all that make it possible and make it fun!

45 words

Happy 75th season, SHL! You are by far the best sim league out there and always innovating! Keep up the good work and I'll see you at 100!

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

Happy anniversary SHL! 75 seasons sure do pass quick huh? Me and Sir Devoir are very happy to be in this league, and wish you another 75 seasons of growth! Hopefully I got a cup or two by then, ehh?

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]