Create Account

HIRED: SMJHL Commissioner
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2024, 01:38 PM by Rangerjase. Edited 2 times in total.)

With much sorrow, I am forced (Acap made me do it) to announce that , @ACapitalChicago has indeed announced his intention to step down from their role as SMJHL Commissioner. I can't even put onto the page the amount of hard work and effort Acap has put into the SMJHL and we will certainly see all of that continuing into the future. 

This is a very important role and this person will have some pretty big shoes to fill. We are looking for someone who can commit to the position long term. Please send your application to me, @WannabeFinn, @sköldpaddor or any of your friendly HO members either on site, or discord. There is no set format for your application but here is a general template and please check out the Applications Guide that Acap (the very same) has posted.

Code:
[u]Username:[/u]

[u]Commitment to a Long-Term (1-10):[/u]

[u]What do you like about the junior league and Head Office composition, what would you like to keep?[/u]

[u]What would you change about the junior league and Head Office composition?[/u]

[u]What ideas or future plans would you look to implement?[/u]

[u]What's the biggest positive you'll bring to the league?[/u]

[u]What is your familiarity with FHM?[/u]

Applications will close Sunday February 18th at 11:59pm Eastern Time.

On Behalf of SHL HO
- Rangerjase & Nash

A Moose sized congratulations to the new SMJHL Commissioner @SchwarzNarr . It goes without saying but we know you are going to be an amazing Commissioner and look forward to you steering the ship in the SMJHL!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

time for me to take over this league….APPLIED

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

:boblinlove:

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

02-07-2024, 02:26 PMkahri Wrote: time for me to take over this league….APPLIED
32 team league when

Should have given him more vacation days smh

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

@ACapitalChicago i think you'd be decent

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

There was a point in time in my SHL career that I truly would have given this considerable consideration. After having worked alongside Acap for several seasons (years?) with him in this capacity, I have learned that there is no conceivable way that I can remotely come close to filling the shoes he wore in this position.

Good luck those that apply.

Applied

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

@ACapitalChicago - Thanks for everything. Big shoes to fill indeed.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

A Moose sized congratulations to the new SMJHL Commissioner @SchwarzNarr . It goes without saying but we know you are going to be an amazing Commissioner and look forward to you steering the ship in the SMJHL!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Best candidate for the job :boblinlove:

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa