Create Account

Chirper # 53 (AC week # 511)

Roman Reigns - Chirp of the Table. The Tribal Chirp! #WeTheChirps
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2024, 01:55 PM by MrPrime.)

Cody Rhodes - The American Chirpmare #ChirpishTheStory

just listened to carnival by kanye

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

kanye’s verse is like embarrassingly bad completely ruined a decent song

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

02-14-2024, 01:23 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: continuing to wish a terrible week to anyone who thinks it's okay to say gross words about women
what generates the misery within you to want to constantly spread it to those you dont like?

i know we don't like each other but never once have i wished ill-will and misfortune on you and your family. we can be better.

[Image: sobchak.png]

02-14-2024, 07:41 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: Love me the Raptors but it's the Elks time to shine.
The Elk's time is over.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Not me almost forgetting not to chirp.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2024, 02:20 PM by sköldpaddor. Edited 1 time in total.)

02-15-2024, 02:02 PMscudmuffin19 Wrote: what generates the misery within you to want to constantly spread it to those you dont like?

i know we don't like each other but never once have i wished ill-will and misfortune on you and your family. we can be better.

What generates the misery within you to call me names in other leagues and mock me for being uncomfortable with the way men treat me?

I think you can do better too.

ETA: this wasn't even about you, by the way, it was about some gross dude I saw saying something I won't repeat about Taylor Swift on twitter lol

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

My player had a decent sim.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

When you eat something bad before work and don't feel great

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

So now what do I do?

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Another Day, and we are out of last place, lets keep trucking!

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

Taylor Swift won the Super Bowl, that's pretty awesome

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

02-15-2024, 02:02 PMscudmuffin19 Wrote: what generates the misery within you to want to constantly spread it to those you dont like?

You know there's this guy that used to be a part of the league named @PenKnight and I think the two of you would really hit it off

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Looking at houses this weekend, ya bois gonna be a home owner!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]