Create Account

S75 mPT#2: Saying Hello Due: Monday, February 26th @ 11:59pm PST

@artermis ily arty. You were a big part of why my first SMJHL stint was fun and why I’ll always look back fondly to the old PGF days.

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

First guy that I talked to for a longer time was @Ruggsy . Thank you for that and for getting me to Colorado. I hope you are still going strong in the SHL even if you’ve stepped down from Colorado management. My next recreate will hopefully go to Colorado as well to do better than my current player.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

I hope that your inbox gets flooded in this thread @TheDangaZone because I think of you as my first friend here. Nobody else really reached out, welcomed, or frankly said anything to me prior to you reaching out after I had recreated. You're awesome and deserve some serious recognition Heart

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

My first friend was my first GM @SouthPaw. He welcomed me with open arms into his dynasty up in Maine. I am forever grateful for him.

[Image: McGriddy10.gif]
Credit to @KaleSalad, @Ragnar, @ValorX77, @sulovilen, and @enigmatic for my Sigs

One of my favourite people when I had just joined the league was @Eggy216. I'm not sure we were friends-friends and don't want to assume anything but I certainly liked interacting with him a lot. We even got to GM a team together on another league and it was a lot of fun. I miss seeing him around and hope things are going great in his life.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

@karey you know how much I love and appreciate you. You were the first person who reached out to me when I was feeling so low after my mom died and despite not knowing me you offered me money! you offered help! you offered so much. I am forever grateful to you and you'll always be my friend Smile

I honestly can't remember who was my first friend in the league. It was way too long ago to say who was the very first. So I'm instead gonna say thanks to @MCP_ and @dmills3 for selecting my first player in the J draft to Vancouver, and helping me find my bearings as a new guy!

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Honestly I don't remember the first person on the site that I got along with. They probably are long inactive at this point anyways. And if we *have* to tag someone, @Google

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

oh my god, i don't even know who my first shl friend was. my draft class was full of new users who were much more charismatic and interesting than me, i fell so far in the draft so i'll shout out @TheSparkyDee for being the first GM to draft me

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

Idk who my first friends were cause it was 14 years ago so I don't know how you expect an old person like me to remember this? Seems kind of ageist in my opinion. I'll tag @juke cause he's cute and good at leeg I guess.

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

@StamkosFan was big in welcoming me here.

@Fluw was the first biggest one, and he remains that way to this day. One day, we shall re-unite under a banner of our choosing.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

@Crazytomato is my first friend from this league sadly. We were in the same ISFL draft class and he would constantly mention the SHL and stuff like that. After a while I finally joined under the ruse I could fight, what a lie.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2024, 05:33 PM by kahri. Edited 1 time in total.)

HOW CAN I JUST CHOSE ONE?! (im breaking rules) 

@sve7en @Frenchie You both are genuinely some of the most amazing people that I have met in this league. I am so happy that my beginning experience was with you two. Always believing me, always pushing me, but somehow still bullying me with a large amount of love. I feel sorry for anyone who hasn’t had the chance to consider you both as first friends.

@ carolina locker room. Thank you for being my CARfriends for life. Despite the goblins and dungeons. You guys are by far my favorite people in the league and the reason I’m still here 

@MrPresident @JamesT more first besties that deserve a shout out. Much love to u two

and @Kalakar wasn’t my first friend but my most recent bestie who deserves recognition <3

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

@Wearingabear thanks for the welcome into the SHL by both making fun of Gabe then bringing into the ANC team even tho we lost too many finals in a row in ANC lol

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

@lore the hargreeves and sobchak lore created has been amazing and i look forward to all the goals we score and save together. IN CHU WE TRUST.

[Image: sobchak.png]