Create Account

S75 mPT#2: Saying Hello Due: Monday, February 26th @ 11:59pm PST

My introduction to the league was fast and furious! Being part of a large reddit draft class in S62 definitely had something to do with that. And then quickly joining the great group in Detroit just kept things going as well.

@RashfordU @JamesT @mer

You're all awesome!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

@Dextaria
Honestly, I have no idea if dex is active anymore, but dex was totally my first friend. Also boom and dmills from the same vancouver team, but dex was totally the guy. Love you!!

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

@Jobin big ping for the inbox. Fast friends in the S53 server and faster friends when we both made it to Detroit. Big shoutout to the OG Detroit S53 crew. So many of us are still around today.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

@Ohtaay You and I got drafted to the Armada in S54. You, a highly touted 1st round pick. Me, a throw away first gen 5th round pick. I appreciate the support and quick tips given in that first couple of seasons. Here we are almost 4 irl years later. Cheers

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2024, 11:40 AM by Ohtaay. Edited 1 time in total.)

@Jedi & @Muerto going all the way back to S22 with the Kelowna Knights. I joined the team as a free agent, and spent way to much time shooting the shit with the team during the chatzy days.

Forgot I do SMJHL PTs, ignore lol.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

@Toast I met in the VHL but I knew he was a big SHL guy so he would have been someone I leaned on when I first joined the SHL.

@NYR73 Hello buddy, hope you're doing great ! Late congrats for making the finals last season. You and your guys doing a very good job, keep it up !

[Image: M3SilsV.png]
Sig by @enigmatic

@Weaves This guy is a top tier teammate and I am glad he introduced me to this league. SHL has been very fun and im enjoying my time here!

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

@Ace I’m supposed to tell you that you are awesome, but your’e still a loser. Even if I do owe you showing me how to enjoy the league, you I guess just made me a loser in your company. So thanks for that I guess.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

@Gwdjohnson Gratz on being such a cool GM even when the entire team was telling me to tell you to fuck off Smile You def made the ANC locker room a fun place to be.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

@Mediocre_Fred what great times we had when we first joined the league. I still never forget being taken back to back by Detroit - it seemed like fate! I would @ everyone in that Detroit LR at the time because of how fun it was

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

Wow those folks are long gone. Goodbye, old friends from the jcink forums. I'll miss up repping every post you make. Wish you were still here. Happy trails!

(29)

Happy that you drafted me @TheSparkyDee in St Louis! We had a great run together and we were close to the finals 3 time in a row!
Hope you are doing well!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

I feel like the first real friends were my fellow Detroit rookies, we were a pretty big class and bonded really quickly once we got settled on the Falcons. @Mayuu @grok @Fantobens @Snussu @mcgriddleluver <3

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

@OrbitingDeath was the fist friend I made in the SHL and him and his wife have been fantastic friends. It has been awesome to see them grow with their little family. You the best!

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3