Create Account

S75 mPT#2: Saying Hello Due: Monday, February 26th @ 11:59pm PST

@Kinsler my first partner in crime, and a preview of what was to come with all the friends I'd meet on the SHL and, even just short term, with the S20's.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

@Phobospwns been a while, hope you're doing well. Miss the old vancouver days when and was you and me against the world! Maybe we'll see you back around these parts some day.

The very first friend I made in the SHL was probably "@slothfacekilla ? It's been 5 years and we haven't talked in years but it's been nice to reconnect in Carolina.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

I didn't really meet any of these folks in the SHL but will annoy @Amidships, @r0tzbua, @SouthPaw, and @Tonzy with the pings anyways cuz I love them.  Also going to say hi to @slothfacekilla and @enigmatic. I appreciate the extra quality time I get with you guys in this league Smile

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

@Otrebor13 was forsure the first friend I had on this site. He was the one that convinced me to make a player on this site way back in Season 4 or whatever it was at the beginning of this sites career. Oh yeah, he is also my brother so that helps around here

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

I agonized over this way more than I needed to, but I'm going to again say the entire S68 crew again. Way too many to tag for my lazy butt, but a special shout out as well (and again) to @Matteo for finding me so very draftable. :D

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Too many early friends to count, but an extra special shoutout to @mer for my first ever scouting conversation, as well as my first captain! This league has too many great people to list in a single PT

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

@Tesla is an absolutely amazing user and while not my first friend in the SHL, she has been one of the best. I can absolutely count on her to destroy any narrative I have about real life sports. (I also want to be on her side when her plans of world domination come to fruition)

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

@Chevy - because I am not even sure would is left from the original crew of my 1st real season and they are a pretty neato person from my current draft class

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

@micool132 is the goat, was very active in the LR when I got drafted and helped me answer many of my questions. He will be winning the cup

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

@ml002 thank u for drafting me when I first got into the league, Im glad u were my first GM !! I hope you have been doing well

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

This time, @kahri gets tagged pre-edit. My first colleague in the SHL, and my first friend. I don't want to force the PT graders to read 1000 words, but you're truly amazing and it's been great to see you grow in this league and get to know you. Let's overthrow JHO some time so we can be interns again.

@Frenchie I honestly forget how much we knew each other pre- my SHL creation, but SHL definitely was the ignition of our friendship, so you count in here to. It's been really great getting to know you on a personal level and it's wonderful having someone who just get's it. I can't thank you enough for being someone who isn't afraid to hold me accountable and call me out when it's warranted, it's very refreshing and something I really appreciate for personal growth.

And since others are allowed to cheat, I'm going to too: PT asked for friends, but YUM and ATL as locker rooms have become families, and are deserving of recognition. It's so fun to have such great environments to fuck around in, learn from, vent to, and share pictures of @HabsFanFromOntario's bald head and @hotdog's sweet smile.

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2024, 11:31 PM by leviadan.)

@Rangerjase i dont know if you were the first friend but you might be the only active one still am i right haha suck on that one @Jobin just havin some fun you're both cool

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

Well well well @NYR73 Hello and how are you anyway wanna thank you for being one of my first friends here, also Rangers are frauds and I will stand by that but Ily GM.

Nationality: Usa
Trent Wisemen - Raptors
Two-way Defenseman
[Image: image-2023-12-18-232600166.png]
Made by Wasty with love and care!

This one feels like a mean girls skit, like I don't remember who I made friends with first. I know @caltroit_red_flames was my IIHF lead with @Blastmeaway and I know @39alaska39 was there and @luke and @CptSquall there were so many, but I forget so many names .

Can't forget @FlappyGiraffe that silly man.

But anyway, you are all awesome because you have all been nice since day 1, and I have nothing bad to say about any of you, unlike @0880 who I heard likes to open candy and leave the wrapper at the register...

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!