Create Account

S75 mPT#2: Saying Hello Due: Monday, February 26th @ 11:59pm PST

My first friends were literally all the rookies on that scarecrows team when I first joined. Crazy group of guys who have made a sizable impact on the league ever since

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2024, 11:11 AM by ec06aaj.)

Skree baby skree. I'll tag @Aephino but really could have tagged all the players on the Falcons when I was drafted. Best locker room in the league, fight me over it.

[Image: Skree.gif]

Hello @Frenchie my 2 favourite things about this site are:

Earning TPE, so thank you for giving me that opportunity right now,

and a GOATed LR, which you have helped facilitate!

I'm pretty sure @Frenchie was actually the first person to talk to me and then he drug me to Ireland and even though we IRL live on/next to the same island, I have no idea what that dude looks like

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

Hope my buddy @Gifter of Bikes is doing well, I loved your brief comeback a couple of years ago, even though I still couldn't quite get you to join Discord Wink

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

@sve7en@Faelax@hockeyiscooloh hi friends. Sve7en and faelex are the ones who introduced me to the league and I may have made it through my first few seasons if hockeyiscool hadn't joined at the same time and figured out the site with me.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=6576542e&is=6563df2e&hm=9cd2...40228abcd&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

One of my first friends in the SHL is @MikeLiut I'm very happy we were able to play together in Kelowna and Baltimore! Let's keep it up PK buddy.

Foil Up Boys

i remember @Mayuu messaged me when i first created in S46 and was really nice and answered so many of my questions. honestly looking back it's kind of nuts that they did that in a class of like 80 actives i wonder how many people they messaged to help out. they weren't even a rookie mentor or GM or anything they just wanted to help? im honestly not sure anyone does that anymore these days so huge props to mayuu you a legend glad you're back in the league

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

wow, where do I begin?
I remember I told @Snussu about the league a day after I found it. The draft felt like it was a long wait but it was only a couple of days at most. Then Falcons happened, @notorioustig @grok @Fantobens @mcgriddleluver @and many more were a part of that draft class which landed in Detroit. Not only that there were great people already on the team which made the experience even better @karey @WannabeFinn @Waters @JSS @dankoa and many many more. It's hard to say who was the first friend, but they all are awesome people. Can't leave out the Buffalo people either @Tomen @Zombiewolf @Avakael @TnlAstatine @ByrdeMan @fishy @Kalakar @Evok @Faelax @Sleepy @Grum @esilverm and many many more.

It's also humbling to read the messages of others who I've interacted with, thanks for making internet a cool place to hangout!

RETIRED

I met a lot of cool people right away in Halifax but my first friends were probably @bilbo @Kalakar and @Flareon though only kal has recently come back and the rest have moved on to bigger and better things!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

@Nokazoa I joined the Whalers season after you and only stayed for 2 seasons but you are the first person that I felt the connection with, might have been the spark that kept me here. You are a great person, there is a reason why you were the Captain of your teams for multiple seasons.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2024, 04:35 PM by AW13.)

I don't really remember my first friend in SHL. Since I was someone who was in every league before SHL, it is pretty hard to say but just for the sake of tagging someone, I will tag @ckroyal92

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

02-20-2024, 09:32 AMoknom Wrote: @trashae was the first person who's convo went beyond just "scouting" and was actually a good chat. Both of us had to quite chatting to go back to work. Classic "no you hang up" moment. He is a real cutie.

Aww shucks no you.  thank you and I can't wait for our players to join forces again her real soon!

Ok now my actual task because I'm a sorry sap that had to say thank you.

mPT Starts here:

For me it's gotta be @Katth.  I don't remember exactly who my first scouting convo was with (at one point predraft I was in the Anaheim discord as a target), but that comes with the territory of joining 48 hours beforehand.  My number 29 is because that's when I went to Kelowna in that draft and I've had a lovely time ever since as a member of this league.  And to bring things full circle a little bit we've ended up on the same team once again.

@Wheels joined the league same time as me on the same team. We were D partners and still talk to this day, even though we are on different teams. He is doing fantastic leading the D core with BAP! Great guy!

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]