Create Account

S75 mPT#2: Saying Hello Due: Monday, February 26th @ 11:59pm PST

@sve7en probably first who i remeber saying me HI. Great GM.

[Image: 7t15l3k.png]

One of my oldest friends on the site, even if they're not active anymore, is @SlashACM . Starting from the days in St Louis and all the way to the Nug.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

@blakec1414 is the first friend I made on the site, as they were one of the first to reach out to me, and then ultimately Blake traded for my singing rights off of waivers for me to join Regina.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

My first SHL friend was dude called Muerto which I haven't talked in a decade. He was a GM for Halifax Raiders in late S20's. He helped me a lot and was crazy cool. Don't even know if he's still in the league anymore. Hope he is good!

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

@st4rface congrats on being my best friend by virtue of being the person who posted right before me with this prize you've won a moderately loyal companion who bakes virtual cakes for fun.

Friends? In the SHL? @Takk806 is probably one of the first names that comes to mind. Great Raptors GM alongside @NYR73! Of course, I can't help but mention how much fun I've had working in the podcast team with @MikeLiut and @CloudRobot, they've been a blast!

[Image: 9kneOLq.png]

@TnlAstatine was my first friend on this site / the person who brought me here. While we don't talk anymore really, I am forever grateful for you introducing me to the SHL and I remember our times playing video games well into the night fondly.

I would say it's @Kyamprac but I know her from another league first so I think I have to tag @ here because he was my first SHL friend outside of the ISFL. e.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

@Ace you were my first GM in the SHL and taught me a lot about how the league works, and also helped me learn quite a bit about how hockey actually works. Thank you for all of that.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

@Leafs4ever Was my bestest Draft Class buddy when I got drafted to Regina. @Bayley and @Caleb both served as great captains/alt captains and I loved game day chats with them. Also @Reno Your amazing.

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

@Steelhead77 sad that you're not here anymore. Miss those golden Calgary days and all the talking about food,food, and more food. We had a great group and it sucks we aren't together anymore.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

I have no friends. I am batman, everyone around me is dead and I care about nobody... I am Batman... I am Batman. I miss my parents

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

I’m sorry my dudes, but this is professional hockey, there is not time to make friends, we’re all in this for ourselves and to win as much as we can, both financially and in terms of personal recognition.

38 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

I think @.bojo was the first person I really talked to and became friends with on the site. It's crazy thinking how long it's been since we joined.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

@Evok my original GM of Quebec what a og team that was and thank you for making my experience great that I stuck with it and made a re-create

Quote:
Citadelles