Create Account

S75 mPT#2: Saying Hello Due: Monday, February 26th @ 11:59pm PST

The first real friends I made on the site would have been between the S36 rookie server and STL after being drafted. @Evok was definitely the very first in that S36 server and I couldn't be more thankful for that friendship even if it's not as strong as it once was. @JKortesi81 @trella @bluesfan55 were all so huge in that STL server and made it so much fun to be.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

@NaomiMannequeen i think it was probably you???? extremely unclear, because i have the brain of a goldfish and can barely remember what i had for breakfast today let alone something that happened. However many months ago we joined. most of the rest of dc74 and all of qcc are also worth mentioning here because it was so easy to slot into those groups and really they're the reason i stuck around

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]

i dont know who gets the title of first other than @lore who got me into the league but since being here i remember becoming friends with @scudmuffin19 really early on. we have similar tastes in music which made it easy for me to connect with him ily scud *platonic smooches*

[Image: 485e83ad5709e90ba5a0cffccb717e08.gif]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: n5T6k5K.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
:3
Cranberry Sig by @enigmatic
Pride Skates by @sköldpaddor
"You Belong..." Banner by @sve7en

I remember a few of the early people that I met, however most are no longer around. There is one person who I kind of started my career with way back when, and it was @raymond3000 We were together in the early Steelhawk days, we GMed together, it was a good time. When I came back it was good to see a familiar face still around here.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

my first friend was @Clean Andrei Kostitsyn my brother in newfoundland he was one of the best of times and one of the worst of times and none of us would be here without his ultimate sacrifice of his bank account

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

@Toast Thank you for introducing me to the SHL! Was great meeting you in PBE Survivor and I'm very happy we became friends through that. I'm sorry for introducing you to KPOP and having it taking over your life now. BTW remind me to show you all the ITZY merch my friend in Korea just got.

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

The first person to talk to me was Retu. I think it was a scouting conversation but he was nice and I still remember feeling less intimidated by this whole thing. My now GM, Jess, was another great person that made me feel more comfortable about being here.

@vbottas17

My first GM in SMJHL and now 7 years later we play together on the Panthers. It's always interesting to see how things become full circle and paths cross and align all the time.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

I suppose I would say hello to the GM's that originally scouted and picked me very early as a new create in the S68 J draft: @Chevy and @SpartanGibbles

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

@JR95 thanks for reaching out for the West Kendall Platoon and getting me on the road to fake hockey addiction. I was lucky to have WKP/BAP be the first team I played for.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

@JNH

What’s up stud? They are making me tag you and say something nice. So you have great hair, I guess. Please defend your clients. Thanks for sucking me into this fake hockey.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

@Vulfzilla The good old boat days! Hard to believe its been a few years since then. You were an awesome teammate and it was a lot of fun creating those graphics for your characters. Still no photoshop unfortunately. :(

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Already tagged them last week, but my first friends on SHL were TDZ, Ace, Bluesfan, JoeK, Dizzy, and the other people who hung out in STL chat at the time like Allen, Gooney, wikiplaysgames, etc

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Oh, geez. I joined in S4 so I can't really remember who I had around in those days. I do believe myself and @Ace had a good rivalry. Esa Tikanenen or whatever and I did too! Schultzy, LVShark and all the good old Hamilton lads were sweet too!

@sköldpaddor HI JESS YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! Honestly I wasn't sure what to expect when I entered the SHL, but as a rookie mentor and my future GM you really made the transition from another league super easy and fun and I'm so grateful that I got to meet you here!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]