Create Account

S75 mPT#2: Saying Hello Due: Monday, February 26th @ 11:59pm PST

@zaynzk You're awesome. We gotta stop creating in the same class though. But keep staying awesome. Just in a different class. No idea what my sim league experience would be like if I didn't go to New York over 2 years ago but stoked that it's played out this way. <3

I'm not sure if they're still active but @Jesster was a big influence during my early time in the SHL. Really helped me acclimate to the league as a whole.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

I think my first SHL friend would probably be @Ballerstorm. That whole Kelowna crew in S24 too, but I chatted with him a bit more than the others. Lots of player build talk. He played a substantial role in getting me hooked on the league.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

@Jumbobone19 You were the first inside the league because of @Gordon Bombay getting me to join from the Bears!  Always a Colorado Raptor no matter what, and one day maybe i'll be working near you and drop in!

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

Hmm I think my first friend who I made in the SHL has to be @charlieconway. We were both rookies from the same class on Halifax and had a bond over that, and ultimately both of us went on to have pretty good careers on our first players. We were 2/3 nominations for the Mexico in 58, that was pretty special.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

The first real friends I made in the SHL were my teammates in STL. Namely @fishy and @acdangel (rest in peace brother). It's crazy to think how much things have changed since then.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I haven't really made any friends in SHL as I am barely active, but I will use this opportunity to tag my teammate @Z-Whiz as he made sure I followed him to both my teams, and he is technically a friend.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

@overdoo hey slim, been a minute. S55 GOAT still rocks. Sucks you're a nucks fan but at least your still a Hitchcock appreciator. Finna find you at the donut mill eventually

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Oh that is an interesting one because my first actual SHL friend would be, I believe, King, from the first time I joined. But I went IA pretty fast and I think he got booted for cheating or something? So I'll go with the first friend from my 2nd go which is still going strong: I love you @hhh81

[Image: lespoils.gif]

My first friend in the SHL would be someone from outside the SHL but thats still my beloved beeg @yosh. You have the best vibes and burger gifs to make anyone jealous. My first friend that I made in the SHL would be @hotdog who i love you to death please stop making me drink the eel pee and denying that photo is you

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

I'd say that both @Frenchie and @Figgy would be on this list.
Figgy was the one that got me to join the league and Frenchie signed me as a UDFA for CAR not long before joining.
Both great users that welcomed me with open arms in the league. Thx guys!

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

I've met a ton of fantastic people in my SHL journey and to ask me who the first person I became "friends" with is a difficult question that I can't answer.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Where can i go to get my dog sones bones befores hes done playing the ps5 with daddy martinac please someone help where has the moose gone send doggos

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

I got a few pings and my memory is shit so can't remember first friend. here's a bunch.
S62 still going strong gang: @JamesT @CapnCooper @RashfordU @Gordon Bombay :ravalashford: :coffee: shoutouts to our fallen and recreated friends too
QCC friends: @Evok @Faelax @Matteo @Keven @Hordle the OGs and the wonderful people who joined the team after me @RAmenAmen @lore @Valpix @NaomiMannequeen @skyrrhawk @Tsunny @scudmuffin19 @TonyW19 @Caleb @CrazyMojito
Game night crew: @Ruggsy @Reno @dylanjj37
MAN friends: @Citizen of Adraa @Canadice @kahri @JayWhy @luke @Moe7171 @Thunfish @hewasajazzman @Buster @soevil @ephenssta
Movie gang: @JayTee @SewingWithNancy

enjoy pings Tongue

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

@sve7en

You scouted me, traded up to draft me as a newbie, and you've been putting up with my insanity and constant flirting every since. Big love!

[Image: banes.png]