Create Account

S75 mPT#2: Saying Hello Due: Monday, February 26th @ 11:59pm PST

I will always appreciate @ToeDragon84 and @InciteHysteria who took a chance on me, help me figure things out and make first experience in the SHL a great one

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

I don't know who my first SHL friend was that I didn't already know from another league. Maybe @Acsolap? Hope you are having a good day mate. You are great.

[Image: hopoate.png]

He wasn't my first friend on the site but he is the one that has left us and I miss him all the time. I miss you buddy @acdangel

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

hi @mer thank you for swapping beers with me at the stadium series. it was very cold outside. your knitted scarf was also very cool. Very orange! nice to see you again

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

First friend in the SHL? That would either be @Matteo or @Keven. They're both incredible human beings that I am so grateful to consider friends! I appreciate both you guys and hope you're doing well!

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

I think that was @Segi but I'm not entirely sure. I mean, the gang at Anaheim was pretty good in general and I can't quite point my finger at a first one. It was that open to folks.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

@Chevy drafted me into GFG and has been a mentor for me in the league, happy to call him a friend! Even sent a meme to his IRL house!

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

So.... FIRST friend is a little bit hard to think about. I talked to a ton of people on my first days here. Luckily I actually got drafted with quite a few of them in QCC. @ThePyroAlpaca @skyrrhawk are two good examples. Naturally, since I brought in @Tsunny I could say she was my first friend, but if it has to be first NEW person, well I'd say @JamesT and @sliceruser are the first friends I made in the league. Fantastic and welcoming people! <3

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

Jeez the very first? not including the people who recruited me bc we were already friends before I got here. But there were a lot of people in my original draft class I enjoyed talking to - @SDCore and @blix900 and @jjlangabeer and a bunch of others, many of whom are no longer with us (on the site I mean not dead or anything I hope)

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

@swoosh are u the first friend i made in the SHL (well this isnt isfl so no)... nahhhh if i had to name two great people who I had not met before SHL it would be @SouthPaw and @NaomiMannequeen both wonderful individuals that I had never met before this and dont know if i ever wouldve met them so hello guys

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]

@SouthPaw thanks for being a fantastic GM and giving me an excellent welcome to the league. I wouldn't appreciate the league as much as I do if not for you. You my good sir, are the GOAT. #KeepChopping

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

My first interaction was from NjBadApple welcoming me to Kelowna back in 2019 when I was signed as a free agent. Had no idea I would still be in the league 4 years later so it must've been a great first interaction since I'm still here.

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

HELLO TO MY CLOSE PERSONAL FRIEND RENO.

@Reno , you are the first friend I ever made in the SHL a few short months ago. However, you are now dead to me, as you were sent to destroy the Sith, not join them. Your running away from Regina will not go unpunished.

Jk ilysm.

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!

I would tag @hotdog but then I re-read the prompt and it said friend, so I’m gonna tag @micool132 cuz we’re actually friends. Hi guys!!

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

@jeffie43was who got me into SHL, but I'd say my first SHL only friend may have been @Naosuas he drafted me to the Kelowna Knights a long time ago. Wow time flies.

[Image: rotti.gif]