Create Account

S75 mPT#2: Saying Hello Due: Monday, February 26th @ 11:59pm PST

My inbox remains untouched, so thank you for that sobering reminder of my anti-social tendencies. But I wouldn’t be in the league without my man @JKortesi81, so eternal shout outs to him now and always.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

Thanks to @Nhamlet for drafting me and bringing me into the NL crew and of course thanks to the greatest scout of all time @yosh for succesfully scouting the future GM (me)

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

oh boy where to begin, my 1st message in the league was from the STL GM, just a scouting message, but still my 1st interaction with someone in the league. but other than that i'd have to say aephino and trashae would be the two people that standout. complete 180 from being scouted by STL and then getting on DET.

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

One of my first friend on the website is @TheDangaZone i even did a few week of podcasting with him which was amazing, wish i was less depresso all the time to keep better contact with people

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

My first friend in the SHL was @Vaxlare.  Hello , I hope everything is well, playign with you in Col and Boise was a ton of fun ! Big hello to @Ruggsy you were welcoming and a huge part of what makes the shl fun !

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

There's a lot but after spending my first season with St. Louis, my rights were traded to Kelowna and I made some great friends such as @Jedi chocula, toki, Ales, Kelowna, and many others.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2024, 11:59 PM by charlieconway.)

Quote:Your task: Tag the first friend you made in the SHL and tell them they're awesome! If your inbox got obliterated by this task and you're here to complain, you're welcome.

Right back at you @CementHands !
That S58 season really was a highlight for our careers.... well, I consider that season the high water mark for Adam Barron, at least.
I'm still bummed that we didn't manage to win a four star cup with the Raiders, but I think we gave the team a chance with how we earned and how involved we were.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

@CementHands was one of the first people I interacted with in the league and we had an awesome time in Maine together.  Great user, great ambassador for the league, and one of the main reasons I decided to stick it out here for so long!

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Man… it was really 3 people.

@Jobin
@Rangerjase
@leviadan

Thank you guys for being my best buds and playing games and talking about anything and everything! You guys are the best!!! 

(28 words)

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

@JayWhy @Buster While neither of you are likely to see this it was our friend group that got me over to the SHL. Looking forward to more laughs over 2k24 in a couple weeks!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2024, 12:43 AM by Hallsy. Edited 1 time in total.)

@JumpierPegasus is one of my gud pals that i met on the shl and honestly is a really cool person and he has a very smelly wife

[Image: hallsy.png]

I'm going to forego the people that I already knew in life prior to this league. 

Big shoutout to 
@slothfacekilla @ACapitalChicago @FuzzSHL @Fitted2106 @trella @TheDangaZone @peej2189

The warmth you had when I first joined Carolina/the league was amazing and set a high bar for the league.

@peskypenguin was the person who invited me to the SHL. They were the first person to show me how to do everything and what I needed to do to be successful in this league.

@Rangerjase You're the first person I remember talking to without knowing from ISFL hello.  Also helped Detroit had like a dozen different emotes of your dog lmao

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs

@dankoa thanks for being cool to me always and introducing me to the 1975. I still think you have the best taste in music on the site. love ya

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]