Create Account

S75 mPT#2: Saying Hello Due: Monday, February 26th @ 11:59pm PST

Me and @HabsFanFromOntario have been best friends since day 1! We have never argued or anything and he’s such a wonderful guy to me. Hope to see him everyday!

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

Here to ping @Jimmysmo27 yet again to add to the countless times I ping you. I love ya man. Keep fighting for me and everyone else who is rooting for you. <3

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]

@sve7en who I had my first scouting conversation with and drafted me to Carolina way back when. Brought me in to the SHN back when it was alive and running to make some great media.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

I don’t know if I can even think back that far. Anyone I can thing of is no longer on the site. Like King and Xena.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2024, 09:34 AM by KalixIzalumi. Edited 3 times in total.)

@RAmenAmen you were one of the first teams to reach out to me and that was amazing of you. even tho we didn't end up on the same team it was really fun chatting and talking about books and hopefully we still will continue to occasionally. 

@BadWolf we bonded over cute emotes and cute messages! its awesome to be on the mutes and i am so happy yall picked me. we've been rockin it

@HabsFanFromOntario you are awesome and I'm calling you out as you know what you did. but its been really fun talking to you! <3

i could tag more peeps like a bunch of the Yukon locker room since we all really bonded at  the same time right at the beggining. but i think that defeats the purpose of the task. the peeps i tagged were the first few. and yall are awesome and fun to chat with!

If I had to reach out to the first couple of friends that I made when I joined the site would definitely be a hard choice. The whole Armada dressing room was very welcoming and took me in with completely open arms. But the first person to really check in and make sure everything was going well would have to be @retuperkele. So thank you so much for that.

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

The first friend I made I guess would be @Zema who recruited me to this league. I am not sure if everything after that is co-incidences or so but we have played a lot of the time on NEW together and now unknowingly created for the same season and both got drafted to Manhattan. Very glad to be back together again!

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

How many people will even see these? @slothfacekilla @Kalakar @Flareon @bilbo @sharksisback, the original S45 Halifax crew, and some of the first people I interacted here on this site, I salute to you if you are still around doing this dumb shit like me

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Gotta be the one and only @ml002 wish the old mate was still around but I guess he's off doing actual exciting real life stuff instead of wasting away on the shl.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

I think there's a lot of people who made me feel welcome and taught me how to do things around the league, but @PremierBromanov, @Fitted2106 & @Rich were some of the first friends I made back in the CAR LR

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

gotta give a big shoutout to the CAR og's, the S69 gang and day one's, @SloppyPainter and @FaraDian! Y'all have been elite friends that i'm grateful to have around!

@Fluw is kind of okay too I suppose.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

I would like to say hello to my good bud @LordBirdman hope all is well with the family. Thanks for getting me involved in this. Those Colorado days were amazing.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

@ibuprofenaddict - You got me into this league and it's been a very fun adventure so far. Appreciate the tutelage to start and help with earning TPE & sweet moolah!

Without a doubt my first SHL friend was @Segi. We've been part of the same team for almost our entire SHL careers at this point and it's always great to catch up.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

I think the first person I talked to was @ACapitalChicago answering some of my newbie questions. thanks for all you've done for the new guys acap. my first good friend was probably @Ruggsy, shake and bake brother

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]