Create Account

Poll: Seriously, who do you think is going to win the Cup this year
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Quebec City
29.03%
9 29.03%
Colorado
19.35%
6 19.35%
Maine
12.90%
4 12.90%
Detroit
0%
0 0%
Regina
9.68%
3 9.68%
Newfoundland
3.23%
1 3.23%
Great Falls
6.45%
2 6.45%
Yukon
0%
0 0%
Anchorage
0%
0 0%
Carolina
3.23%
1 3.23%
Nevada
3.23%
1 3.23%
Kelowna
0%
0 0%
Vancouver
3.23%
1 3.23%
St Louis
9.68%
3 9.68%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Random Ramblings lucky number 11!

This is my 11rd weekly random ramblings around the Jr league and SHL.  Please feel free to PM me if you have anything to contribute or add.

Starting off with anything replied from last time, about 1sh weeks ago. Feel free to catch up right about....here

Old Ramblings:

- After hours of debate, it was decided that Pudding is not soup. Soup's cannot be deserts. Or Desserts. I don't make the rules, @kahri does, and that's what was decided. Sorry.

- The Jr Expansion is still heating up. Rumor has it 15 different GM's have put forward proposals for different locations. The Antarctica Asshats, promoted by @sköldpaddor is my second favorite, right behind whoever makes the Lobsters a thing. Louisiana, Louisville, Little Rock, it doesn't matter. Just make the Lobsters happen, please.

- @caltroit_red_flames has a card give away here. You can also see Cals Instagram : here. Sign up before the 3rd.

-@luke Is still going with the SHL75 list. Troy McClure III is in the top 10, spoiler alert. Check it out here.

- Calling all new players. Last chance to sign up to be a GM for the WJC. No experience needed. in fact, if you ever want to GM, this is a great starting point. No pressure lots of people around to help and @CloudRobot will give you all the sand you will ever want to eat. Apply here!

- I messed up the poll last time, and don't know who said yes, so I will just be sending everyone an offer to put a Extended Warranty for their cars. Everyone but @JR95.

NEW RAMBLINGS:

-With the season coming to an end, the Great Fall Grizzlys need to win it out in order to make the playoffs. Well, that isn't exactly correct. They need to win it out and Regina cannot get a point in the last 2 games of the season. Great Falls currently sits at 70 points with 63 games played. Regina sits at 75 points with 64 games played. Great Falls must beat Newfoundland , Colorado , and Carolina. They have not beaten Colorado all season this year. They are 1 and 5 against Newfoundland this year. They are 1 and 5 against Carolina this year. Regina must get 1 point against Detroit or Maine. Regina is 2-1 against Detroit and 1 and 5 against Maine. The odds are clearly in Regina's favor and Great Falls needs a miracle in order to pull this off. If things don't turn out for Great Falls, Rumor has it Jani Mänty ( @puolivalmiste ) has been going to teammate to teammate giving inspirational quotes. Furthermore Jani has been melting little pieces of tin and dropping them in cold water, trying to use the abstract shapes to predict the future. So far, things are looking good, but only time will tell. Watch the stream tomorrow to see if the Elk can hold off the Bears!

-Kelowna is in a very similar situation. Sitting with 43 points with 4 games remaining, they are 5 points out of a playoff spot to the Nevada Battle born with one game in hand. Nevada's 3 games are against Yukon (2-3) Maine (2-3) and Quebec City (0-5). If Nevada gets 4 points out of the last 6 possible, they are in for sure. If they get 5 or 6 points they are also in, but they need at least 4 to lock it in. Kelowna must get at least 6 points out of the possible 8, and hope Nevada loses all remaining games. It will be very interesting to see how things shake out. Rumor has it Chopper Donquixote ( @amjohnson636 ) wants to settle the playoff position with an arm wrestling match, but the league HO refused.

- St Louis is in a similar situation as well. With 3 games left and a big 6 points up for grabs, they have to hope that no one gets hurt since it doesn't really matter, they have 31 points but still get to make the playoffs. Thank goodness the expansion will hopefully fix this! Also, Regina was in the same situation last year, making the playoffs when they really didn't deserve it, and I get it, but dang.

-Speaking of the Scarecrows, Alexa Johansen ( @cake307 ) announced in a JR group text that St. Louis is going to win the cup this year. To be specific, Alexa said " STL is going to win the most unlikely cup of all time by goalie'ing QCC 4 times or I will eat pasta " This was followed by ( @micool132 ) Juraj Slafkovsky (The Czechia up and coming superstar!) saying that "Im gonna win the cup" We will report more on this as St. Louis progresses. (it is Worth noting that St. Louis did beat Quebec 2 ouf ot 6 times this season, both in overtime. Quebec did beat St. Louis once at a score of 14-0, the biggest gap in the league this year I'm pretty sure).

-The first player for class of 77 has retired. Samuel Cadieux ( @VXLTA ) has called it quits for now. We wish them the best of luck and hope a player returns from that user soon!

- the Draft Class of 76 has also lost one player so far, ( @jake ) Trimiskex Artav had to retire because "Mom said I had to be in bed by 7, and I was up until 730, so I can't play hockey anymore, sorry guys." Hopefully they will return shortly as well!

-S75 has had 4 retirements so far, while S74, the Lobsters, has had 3. 2 of them were goalies, so its okay. Altho Stick taps go out to my friend Joulu Kuusi ( @Derry7 ) we hope you come back!

That's all for the updates for now! Feel free to PM on any Rambles. If you want to be anonymous, please say so in the title! Also feel free to send me any rambles!! Also looking for someone with photoshop skills to make a Random Ramblings banners; PM DM or CM me if you have any ideas! Until next time, Good day, good news, and Go Elks!

(1073ish words, wrote this entire thing on my PSP that I got a new battery pack for. The PSP was ahead of its time, and the new one is trash. You need a 600 dollar console to play the 200 dollar gameboy. WTF bro, that's dumb. Thanks grader for reading!)

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

HARD HITTING JOURNALISM

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!

STL probably autolining the regular season and then the big guns come out for the cup win

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

im gonna win the cup

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

the only way stlouis is winning a playoff series is if it's against mtl lmao

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

What do you mean you won't sell me an extended warranty for my car that's already shat the bed and had to be half replaced?!?!?

03-01-2024, 03:33 PMJR95 Wrote: What do you mean you won't sell me an extended warranty for my car that's already shat the bed and had to be half replaced?!?!?

I don't want to be on the hook for the other half!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

I'm always surprised by the quality of these, gives me more than a couple chuckles each time

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]