Create Account

House of Scapegoats

I feel amazing and you want to know why? I haven't played a hockey game in 6 months, I missed my rookie season in the juniors because nobody would claim me. I'm too much of a headache, people seem to not want to touch me with a 10 foot pole. This was the absolute worst time of my entire life. This isn't because of me, this is because other people do not want to see me in this league. Other people are afraid, nobody wants to have the difficult conversations. Nobody wants to see me out there on the ice, nobody wants to claim me even when I FUCKING begged them to claim me. But you know what? I get it, nobody wants to look in the mirror and they need someone to pin up on a cross so they can go about their lives as if nothing ever happened. 

I bet you are all over the moon right now, thinking you wasted my career and the cancer is finally gone. All because you hate me over some shit you don't know the half of. I have never had to look far in order for people to tell me the reasons I won't succeed out there on the ice. But you, on your phone right now, and you know who this is directed to. I think, if you put as much pressure on yourself to be a good person as you put on me then maybe your life wouldn't be so mediocre. Maybe those friendships you lost along the way because of petty grudges, maybe they would not have ended. Maybe your life wouldn't be full of complaining about how woe is me, everyone else is wrong. The teams you have managed, the teams you have played for, wouldn't be full of mediocrity and failure. You can't live with that and you have to pin it on someone, you need a villain, you need a scapegoat. 

Guess what though? That is over now, there are a select few group of people who I believe have my back. And tonight? Well, I think I found a few more. Introducing the newest member of the Quebec City Citadelles...The Scape Goat...Perry Jackson. Cry me a fucking river.

[Image: jack-perry-overlay-overlay-overlay_1-ove...8b1cf0dcf&]

[Image: lZacrUG.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2024, 08:21 PM by boom.)

congrats and good luck?

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

cream of the crop!

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

jungle boys father is dead

[Image: izzy.PNG]

03-27-2024, 08:35 PMaleks Wrote: jungle boys father is dead

[Image: christian-cage-aew.gif]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

03-27-2024, 08:35 PMaleks Wrote: jungle boys father is dead

No? Christian Cage is alive man

[Image: lZacrUG.png]

I don't like the implication that QCC is House of Torture, because QCC is a million times better than House of Torture

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

Yeah they’re gonna regret picking up this certified bum

03-28-2024, 06:45 AMunconfident69 Wrote: Yeah they’re gonna regret picking up this certified bum
18 naked cowboys in the showers at Ram Ranch