Create Account

Sim League Executive Exchange Program (SLEEP)

Dear Esteemed Sim League Community,

It is with great pleasure that we introduce to you the Sim League Executive Exchange Program (SLEEP), a pioneering initiative aimed at fostering collaboration and knowledge sharing across our esteemed leagues. SLEEP represents a significant step forward in enriching the leadership experience within our community and propelling our leagues to new heights of excellence.

The core objective of SLEEP is to provide Commissioners from each of the Big 3 Affiliated Leagues with a unique opportunity to immerse themselves in the operations and dynamics of other leagues. Over the next six months, our Commissioners will embark on an enlightening journey, gaining invaluable insights and perspectives that will ultimately enhance the vitality and effectiveness of their respective leagues.

Effective tomorrow, April 2nd, we are pleased to announce the following assignments:

@Hummus God: Commissioner of the Simulation Hockey League (SHL)
DarknessRising: Commissioner of the Pro Baseball Experience Sim League (PBE)
@WannabeFinn, @sköldpaddor, and myself, @Rangerjase: Commissioners of the International Simulation Football League (ISFL)

This strategic alignment of leadership promises to ignite innovation and promote the exchange of best practices, thereby benefiting each of our leagues and, most importantly, our passionate community of participants.

Should you have any inquiries or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out to any member of your respective Head Offices. We are committed to facilitating a seamless transition and are eager to witness the transformative impact of SLEEP unfold.

Warm regards,

The commissioners on behalf of SLEEP

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Finally competent HO

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

I thought this was a woke league??? Now we’re SLEEPing? Make up your mind HO!!

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

can we keep Nash?

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

This will be fun! Looking forward to learning from everyone here. I've heard great things :D

Quick bring back thunderdome

Gonna slip in a "kahri stinks" message here and hope nobody notices

[Image: 972258154559701023.gif?size=96&quality=lossless]

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

I’m Eepy

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

04-01-2024, 12:14 PMJamesT Wrote: Gonna slip in a "kahri stinks" message here and hope nobody notices

[Image: 972258154559701023.gif?size=96&quality=lossless]
WAIT JESS!! TAKE ME WITH U! I DONT WANNA BE HERE ANYMORE

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Oh great, who allowed Bummus to be commish here

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

That’s it I’m starting a coup d’état

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

04-01-2024, 12:13 PMHummus God Wrote: This will be fun! Looking forward to learning from everyone here. I've heard great things :D

Get neg-repped nerd

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

04-01-2024, 12:19 PMkahri Wrote: WAIT JESS!! TAKE ME WITH U! I DONT WANNA BE HERE ANYMORE
My name is Pyro and I approve this message.

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

How does this help my Pokemon

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

i think i missed the joke, is this good?