Create Account

Chirper #64 (AC Week #522)

FHM is such a strange beast.
Curious to see how the post season plays out

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Canucks playing tonight :hopium:

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

I'm ready for more coffee.
And I've been craving a tasty lunch. Like a nice harty won ton soup.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Losing steam

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

but I hope I can keep going

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

04-29-2024, 09:55 PMMikeLiut Wrote: Sorry, the Leafs always lose after leading 3-1, not the other way around.
Pretty sure the Bruins blew a lead like this last year  Tongue

[Image: fFccrkD.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2024, 10:42 AM by ThePyroAlpaca. Edited 1 time in total.)

1 thing the owls have they didnt in previous years?Legendary Chemistry.

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

where do we go from here

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

now that kids have grown up

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

UberBJ smelly

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

playoff w lets go (isfl content only)

04-29-2024, 09:33 PMTakk806 Wrote: Whatever you feel comfortable doing.

I'm an ESL user so I'll do my very best for a response. Maybe I'll do a song or something. We'll see! ^^

I'm down! Maybe I'll make a graphic, I haven't really done any of those

Hello

What’s good

Culture misunderstood the "it can be two things" meme so now everything is thirty things and they all suck. More things should just be one thing. Two is really the max.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]