Create Account

S76 SMJHL mPT#6 - Thank You Deadline: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59pm PST

Thank you @luke for taking on so much project management type dev work. You have helped the site in a lot of ways but I am not sure people realize how much help you've been on the development side. Thank you.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Thank you to the Ottawa Highlanders for signing me and giving me a chance to be apart of their inaugural season.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2024, 12:30 AM by NorwegianDemon.)

I’m simply thankful for how everyone in my new team, the Citadelles, is there to pull us all together toward our goal for this season, which is nothing less than winning the championship.

33 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Thanks to everyone running the simulation and the community for another good season

[Image: img]

Really happy and thankful for the detroit falcons. Drafting me despite me making fun of the logo / branding and has been a very enjoyable locker room to be a part of. I didn't expect to be invested in the SHL at this point given I still don't watch or know anything about hockey, but the LR alone has been fun enough to keep me engaged. skree.

[Image: draft-ad.png?ex=66247d0e&is=6612080e&hm=...cddcfb611&]

Thanks to the Great Falls Grizzlies organization for drafting me and having a fun season, thanks to the whole S77 rookie class for helping make things fresh again!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

I am thankful for Artermis and the Kelowna Knights picking me with the 6th overall selection in the SMJHL Entry Draft, and I am thankful to my peers for picking a rookie Pohler Beargeron as the alternate captain of the Knights this year.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2024, 02:33 PM by HillsHaveHats. Edited 1 time in total.)

Thank you to the Whalers organization for giving me such a warm welcome back to the SHL. Special shoutout to takk for going above and beyond in making me feel extra welcome, even when I was claimed before they could grab me

Thanks to the wonderful GM's of New found land Berserkers for offering me a contract and giving me a real chance to succeed on a great team. Also shoutout to all the people that make this site successful. kudos to you!

I would like to thank the Great Falls Grizzlies organization as an entirety for making my rookie season a lot of fun! Great group of people who make this place worth it! Also Grizzlies are the best bear...

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

I want to actually thank a few people. Thank you to the Nevada Battleborn and Jess for giving me a opportunity to play in the SMJHL again after a few years. Along with that, thank you to the people who run the SHL and keep things running smoothly!

I wanna give my nod of appreciation to @Fluw for bringing me into Yukon and getting me situated with the league in my first dew days! He answered some questions for me that really helped!

I want to give a massive shoutout to @Fluw for being a great GM and friend, @RAmenAmen and all my team USA pals and every single former blizzard except @seany149

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

@Aephino has been really helpful for all the baby Falcons this season. He's big on not forcing us into any specific vision-- letting us build our player how we like and working that into the team's lines. That's not to say he gives no advice-- there's no shortage of resources he provides to help us figure out what we want, but it's always down to what we want from our players which I really appreciate.

[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]
[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

So, I'd like to thank @NaomiMannequeen as she brought me into here, but there are several others I'd like to thank as well. 

I thank @Seany148 because he's a fantastic friend that I'm glad to have met, even if I didn't end up in Vancouver.

@sköldpaddor also has my gratitude. Despite how sweltering Nevada is, the team there and the community is a rather comfortable one. Even if I don't entirely fit sometimes.

@kahri also gains a personal thanks for helping with my trillion questions, as well as being a lovely friend.

I thank plenty of others as well, but I've always been poor with names (much less usernames). Thanks to everyone that's helped me and brought me through the first season.